Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth H. Roberts

I could not be more pleased with the service I have received from Dr. Roberts. My daughter was in a serious crisis when she was initially seen by Dr. Roberts. Dr Roberts quickly assessed the situation and supported my daughter (and I) with a treatment plan. My daughter took to Dr Roberts immediately and felt that there was hope. Choosing to medicate your child is not an easy decision. Dr Roberts did a wonderful job of explaining the medications both to my daughter and I. She is able to provide both therapy as well as medication, which is unique. I am 100% satisfied with the services and treatment I have received from Dr Roberts!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. spent an 1 1/2 with my child before diagnosis. Spent time explaining medicine to me and was very understanding about my reservations in medicating my child. Overall, a good experience. But, I do not like it that she makes you pay upfront and bill your insurance company yourself for reimbursement. She is very concerned with getting paid and although I understand this is her livlihood, it often made me very uncomfortable. There was no front desk staff. She also only gave us 2-3 months at a time in prescriptions over a 9-month period. I felt like she wanted to keep us coming back to get her $100. Ultimately, I needed to switch to a dr. that would take my insurance.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Observed pt only 20 minutes and testified in court of non issues

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth H. Roberts's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1992)