You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Claudia Lineweaver

Claudia is fantastic. If I could give her a "10," I would. She ALWAYS knows what we discussed in a prior session, even if it has been a month or more since I have seen her or if I meet her as she is returning from lunch. My past experience with therapists is that the "hour session" is really only 50 minutes because the counselor needs time to review his/her notes on the next client scheduled. Claudia has no need for this, and I marvel at her ability. She helped me through a very difficult time with my teenage daughter. If I could afford it, I would go see her regularly. ABSOLUTELY, I have NO RESERVATIONS about recommending her as highly as possible.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Lineweaver is truly one of the best. I've gone to several counselors & therapists for eating disorder issues and Dr. Lineweaver was the first to really help me. She truly cares and is very dedicated to her work.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I saw Claudia approximately 10 times over a half-year for general mental health counseling. I recommend her highly. She cares very much for her clients, remembers tiny details you might have mentioned months ago, once offered to keep an appointment even though she was suffering from a stomach bug, etc. I think that having a caring counselor helps a lot, but it takes more than that and I found her to be insightful, encouraging and ultimately she helped me get better.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

If you are looking for someone who can truly help steward you, your family or spouse through anything you are going through I highly recommend Dr. Lineweaver. She's non-judgmental, fair and positive and helps really uncover "ah-ha's".

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009