Ratings for Dr. Kevin Russelo

This is a very well managed dental office. I have nothing but good things to day about everyone there from reception to the dentist. Great group.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Great staff and Dr. Russelo is very thorough, friendly and always has a smile. I have been going here for years and everyone has been very professional, punctual and friendly. I highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking dental work.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Russelo saved my smile. A had previously frequented two other dentists who messed my front teeth up with nasty, boxed veneers, cheap glues and terrible attention to detail. Dr. Russello managed to undo all of the damage to my face and gave me a flawless smile with incredible attention to detail and colour matching better than anything I’ve ever seen. The icing? Neither of my other dentists noticed that I also had a dead tooth in my mouth. Dr Russelo’s team verified that it was dead and replaced it. I’ve honestly never looked and felt better about my smile. Love this team.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I have been going here for years, great staff and location

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Just a fantastic experience (given it is a dentist appointment) ;-) Very kind, very knowledgable, and always on time!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Recently moved into the area. Friends highly recommended this office. It was a very pleasant experience. Front desk staff were very friendly & helpful. Dentist & Hygienist were very knowledgeable & made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I must share that I have been going to Dr Kevin Russelo & Associates for years and I have had nothing but professional, knowledgeable, courteous experiences. Dr Melinda Ford is amazing and the entire support staff wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Horrible experience from Hygienist Aalam Algh, inhuman treatment. Damaged my gum soft tissue more than once intentionally . Took X- Ray with out protection. Advised me to extract four of my healthy teeth using false reason infection... Who know what else he is doing to others......My Nightmare

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Recently moved to the area. Visited the office for the first time last week. Everyone was so friendly & made me feel comfortable. Will recommend the office to friend & family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I recently attended this office for the first time. The front desk staff was very courteous & helpful. Liam the girl who cleaned my teeth was very pleasant and gentle. Dr. Russelo was very knowledgeable and sweet. So glad I found this office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016