You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Poonam Sharma

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Great doctor. Everything else was AWFUL... Staff is grumpy, the place is not good... anyway...had to seek another doctor and I am very happy that I did. Nothing against Dr. Sharma, though...it's just that the whole setup is terrible.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

So funny and good. Really poor staff but worth seeing the doctor! She is great

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I just got a groupon for this location! I thought I would get a bad eye exam since it was so cheap but it was the best experience I have ever had. Her eye exam was so in depth and she explained everything to me so well! Excellent doctor and helpful staff.

Submitted May 7, 2012

I should have gone to her to have my glasses fitted in the firstplace!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

For the last 10 years I have tried to be fit with contact lenses and every optometrist/optician has told me it is not possible. I saw Dr. Sharma and she was honest and told me it may take a few visits but it was possible. The first fit I had with her was perfect... I can see! She was really great and a very pleasent person to be around.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Extremely helpful when trying to select glasses and nice to look at!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Very professional and efficient. The staff mixed up my information, I was a bit annoyed. I went into the exam fuming and she was was apologetic for the staff (even when it was not her fault) She was very sweet and smart. I would go back to her even though her staff were a bit unorganized

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Sharma was so wonderful, knowledgeable and very attractive may I say! She really knew what she was talking about and was very helpful. She called a few weeks after to see how I liked my prescription which I thought was so great! I recommend Dr. Sharma

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Poonam Sharma's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Sharma. The clinic staff needs improving though."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Everything else was AWFUL... Staff is grumpy, the place is not good... anyway...had to seek another doctor and I am very happy that I did. Nothing..."

October 15, 2014