Ratings for Dr. Linda L. Zeineh

Like the other person that commented I was also pleased with her up until after my surgery. I now have a scar in the middle of my stomach as well. We discussed this several times before my surgery and my scar is definitely not where we had previously discussed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

During my consultation leading up to my tummy tuck surgery I was very pleased with her. But she did a very poor job on tummy tuck. I now have a very painful scar that accross the middle my stomach instead of at my bikini line. She didn't tighten my stomach muscles so I was left with a slight buldge. She did no provide me with the services that I was promised or paid for.I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I went to see Dr Z for a skin cancer that was going to leave an unsightly scar on my chest. I found her to be extremely compasionate. She spent plenty of time and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her. Her staff was always flexible about the appointments. You will love her.She is very qualified. Ask to see pictures of previous surgeries she has done similar to yours. You should get more than one opinion. There maybe more than one technique to do your procedure. Your in good hands with Dr. Z

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Zeineh is AWESOME. I love her. She's extremely nice and skilled at what she does. She's my plastic surgeon - performed the set of reconstruction surgeries following my double mast. I still see her annually even though I no longer live in Orange County. I fly down because I feel that comfortable with her and don't want to find another doctor! An added bonus is that you can't beat her staff. I love them!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Linda L. Zeineh's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Multiplan