Ratings for Dr. JEANINE K. Thomas

I was her patient for nearly 2 years. I have high blood pressure and my pressure had gone up to 170/100. I called her office for an appointment and was give one for 1 week and 1 day later. Dr and staff non-responsive and uncaring. After my 5 minute appointment with Dr Thomas I went home and started searching for a real doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

HORRIBLE!!! does not spend any time with you. i had to wait 2 weeks for a new patient appt and she spent 5 minutes with me. she barely said 2 words to me and then she was gone. i couldn't even get an rx written because the dr had already gone in with another patient.nurse said they would call it in later. "nurse" guesses at the doctor's instructions and can't spell any medical illnesses or prescriptions. VERY Incompetent people working here. Do not waste your money!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

She is an excellant doctor and has an excellant staff. Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. Compassionate and not judgemental, I thank God I found her after having seen several doctors who were awful. I recommend her whole-heartedly.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. JEANINE K. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, TX