Ratings for Dr. Rashmi A. Kulkarni

I have been a patient @ Lawrenceville Family Practice for several years now and EVERY time I go and not only do I have to wait a ridiculous amount of time to be called back for my appointment (even when I made an 8a appt)but I usually also have to wait for the doctor to see me when I'm back in the room (after the asst has taken my pressure, etc). The staff are not overly friendly and calling in takes pressing a ridiculous amount of buttons to get to a person. I've actually seen a few of the doctors (including Nguyen and Sharpe) but Kulkarni was the last one I saw and the last straw - I'm now looking for a new doctor, which brought me to this site. The doctors typically seem rushed (probably due to a large number of patients they have to see) and since I only come in once a year and occassionally when I'm sick... I just need someone to take more time with me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Rashmi A. Kulkarni's Credentials

• Dr D Y Patil Med Coll, Shivaji Univ, Kolhapur, Maharashtra (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA