Ratings for Dr. Erik G. Cohen

I was told by this cancer center doctor that the mass detected on my mri needed to be biopsied. The next day begnng of Dec. 2017 I got a call to setup srgry date we agreed to make date after holidays past so I cld. Get a prev. Med. Record faxed over also in the meantime. After New Year began I HAD TO CALL THEM & the receptionist sd. that I had to wait for Dr. To call me when he wants to do surgery...I told her I alrdy was asked she got extremely loud & nasty this happened another time also with the same person, I told her I would wait for his call it is now the END OF MAY 2017........this doctor may be knowledgeable & a decent surgeon from his only 3 reviews BUT IF a doctor doesn't care to help people he shouldn't be a physician especially in a cancer center where people go to get it diagnosed & treated as soon as possible in the early stage. The othee ENT there has 79 Reviews-with---5 stars across the board. I wish I found out about the great doctor first--- although they both use that same receptionist desk.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor who is highly skilled and knowledgeable. He performed a Thyroidectomy on me and I had no major problems or complications. I am very blessed to have found this caring and skillful doctor. I highly recommend him! I feel like I have a new life since the surgery!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I am very grateful to have found Dr. Cohen. He did a 4 hour surgery to remove a soft-palate tumor and I am now healthy and healed great! He is very kind and caring!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

A very nice man. He had to tell supposed medical professionals at RWJUH what type of trach to order for a larry. Thank you Dr.Cohen.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Erik G. Cohen's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med