Ratings for Dr. Anil K. Juneja

He was NEVER on time, over-medicated me on Vyvanse to the point I had heart palpitations, and told me that women tend to think silly thoughts. He NEVER listened to any concerns I had, I guess because I'm a woman. He also overcharged me on multiple occasions. I've had some crappy psychiatrists before, but none as bad as this man. I would recommend him to no one.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Never punctual and extremely arrogant and close minded. Be extremely careful, he will medicate you with no regard to side effects of medications. He also does not want to be questioned about provision of services provided.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Amazing doctor. Really knows his stuff and is very helpful. I've had several other psychiatrist in the past over many years and he is by far the best. He has helped me get 100% better and has saved my life. I highly recommend him, he really knows his stuff and is very thorough. Sometimes he does run a bit late but that's only because he's very thorough and doesn't rush his patients. He is well worth the wait because you'll get thorough treatment instead of being treated like a number.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

the most amazing man in this world! he truly cares about his patients and he helped me change my life! i don't understand why any person would speak ill of him and hes rather attractive : )

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

this guy is THE biggest jerk around. he focused on another medical issue i had that was TOTALLY unrelated to psychology. he said i was non compliant when i asked to change my medication. (i'd been on for years and built up a tolerance to.) i came to next appointment and literally kept my mouth shut, instead of once again asking to change my depression medication, and voila. he said i was no longer 'non compliant' and did not need to see me again. very arrogant. speaks down to women. spoke to me as if i knew nothing of depression. i am a grown woman, and have had clinical depression for ten years. i believe i know a thing or two by now. ABSURDLY late. waited once for over an hour. pushes religion down your throat. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

He is the best psychiatrist you can find. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. Anil K. Juneja's Credentials

• Pbd Sharma Postgrad Inst M S, M Dayanand Univ, Rohtak, Haryana, India (Grad. 1982)

• Blue Cross Of California