Ratings for Dr. Gary Konkol

I cannot express in words the confidence I have in this man. He has delivered, stitched , and jabbed all three of my children. I would/have requested his advise regarding medical issues not only for his knowledge but his compassion and empathy. I feel very fortunate to call him our family doctor. He is the only doctor I never get upset waiting for, as I know he is spending 100 % with the patient he is seeing at that time. There is no doubt why he is running behind. He is doing his job to the best of his abilities. There are not to many people like him left in the medical field.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I drive all the way across trown to see him. He is the kindest Dr ever and takes time and really listens to your concerens.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Konkol is a terrific doctor. He has always spent as much time as needed to listen, diagnose, and give options for treatment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Konkol is the best. He always listens and his remedies are not always prescriptions. He will always take the time to make sure your problems are addressed and then will usually recommend a book or two to help you understand further the issue you are dealing with. He is a nice guy!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Konkol for many years and he has been wonderful. He is a good listener and you never feel rushed. He's not afraid to take the appropriate blood tests to rule out potential problems and is also not afraid to refer us to a specialist when necessary. His diagnosis and treatments for all sorts of maladies have been spot on. We hightly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

good listener. knowledgeable. takes time with you.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009