Ratings for Dr. Julie S. King

Great doctor! She's always been very sweet and helpful. She really cares and sits down to discuss everything going on with you and how you're feeling. Definitely does whatever she can to help you out. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. King is fantastic OB doc. I just delivered at Winchester Medical Center, and she was on-call during the first 16 hours of my delivery (baby came one hour after shift change with Dr. Sharma). I had some issues during the birthing process and she frequently came and checked on me. I learned that the on-call docs at this practice stay at the hospital so they can respond quickly and check on you throughout labor. Her bedside manner was excellent, and she struck me as very knowledgeable. The other doctors in the practice are also very good. I'd recommend this practice to anyone in the Winchester area. I've had 3 pregnancies in the Winchester area and this practice has been the best experience.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. King is wonderful. I feel so fortunate that she was the physician that delivered my baby. She is an excellent doctor and has fantastic bedside manner. I feel like I received top-notch prenatal care during my pregnancy. She's down to earth, knowledgeable and great at what she does.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Julie S. King's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente