Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Goldstone

lawrence m goldstone you not a doctor you do to me towunnecessaries surgeries only to collect the money

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

lawrence m goldstone you not a doctor you a money collector you did to me two unnecessaries surgeries stay away from this man

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Never had a doctor belittle me like he did. Never go see him. He was literally standing in the doorway when he talked to me, and would not sit down and talk through my issues. He just wanted to leave. Do not put your trust in this man.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

The reason I want to see DR LAWRENCE M GOLDSTONE was because a problem with premature eyaculation he recommend it to have a pennil implant so I have to have two surgeries with not successful results. we a lot of pain, he wants to do another surgery to repair the problems, but again it was not reparable, he made my pennil 2 inches short, and flat. He is the worst Dr. I ever met in my life, he is a SCAM!! Please stay away of these MF. he is not a DR. he is a butcher.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Goldstone was disengaged, indifferent and a poor communicator. He comes across as having low empathy. Can't tell if he is medically competent because of his limited ability to communicate or connect.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Saw him twice, 1st time after exam gave me aprescrition for the testicukar pain. On secon office visit told him that the Rx he gave had after effects and the pain continued. Spent me me all of abot 5 minutes and told me to come back if pain continued and that he would order a Cat Scan and blew me off. Disengenous, not professional just an insurance charger. Saw a Urologist at Piedmont perforrmed a Sonigram, founf issues, ordered exploratory surgery, excissed Cyst and foud crimped cord where pain was coming from,corrected, no more issues. Golstone is a waste of time and a waste of a being called a Urologist. Contacted my Insurance company and reported this HACK.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

My husband and I had such a horrible experience with this doctor that I feel it's necessary to tell others about it. During our first visit he was an hour late for our appointment. During the visit he was very impersonal. Looking back we should have listened to our gut feeling. I'm sincerely disappointed in the complete disregard he had for our feelings. Surgery may not be a big deal to him, but it is to us.

Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Lawrence M. Goldstone's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)