Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Nunn

Dr. Nunnn is an excellent Orthodontist, he always explain every procedure or what he'd done in details and very helpful in time of emergency eventhough if it's his day off. My daughter has been seeing him for almost 2 years for braces and she never have any complaint and we always have pleasant experience everytime we leave his office. Staff are skillfull and cordial and they are always there to help you with an open arms and a big smile.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

When I was a patient of Dr. Nunn's, he and his staff always made me feel like I was their only patient. He did an excellent job at correcting my teeth, and gave many updates on my progress.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Nunn knows his stuff. He is one of few orthodontists who don't rush to put braces on his patients. His staff is wonderful, hardly ever have to wait more than 5-10 mins in the waiting room. Very funny man too, he is overall a wonderful orthodontist that has done wonders for my smile. Awesome guy.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009