Ratings for Dr. Salwa Kyrillos

Dr Kyrillos is warm, compassionate and understanding. She is very knowledgeable and soft spoken. The only problem sometimes is the punctuality of seeing you because she really talks to the patient until the patient is satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr Kyrillos she is my doctor for 14 years since 1999 when I first come to Australia, she was there for me every time not only as my GP but as Psychologist as well when I was fighting with depression and I didn't want to speak to any one and didn't trust nobody. she was there when my three newborn died and I was lost without my family here for support. My husband for many years he was suffering from his bowel problems and after 12 years of investigations Dr Kyrillos she was the only doctor who find the problem only for check his hands, every other doctor diagnose eczema and Dr Kyrillos find out about Crohn's disease . Now we live far from her Family practice but for every yearly check up's and for anything serious diagnose I don't trust anyone ales.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Kyrillos has been my doctor for 20yrs since I was a kid. I travel the world and when I was having difficulty conceiving it was her who worked out what the problem was and not the so call specialists I had seen in Europe!! Thats what I AWAYS go to her when Im home! She's sincere, warm and compassionate! She has helped me more than she will ever know.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Very informative doctor and very friendly. I liked how approachable she was.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

The doctor is not quick to prescribe; she first listens and gets the whole picture. She is thorough, and you can trust her experience.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr Salwa Kyrillos has been my doctor for the last 10 years. She is absolutely wonderful and an excellent knowledge of the remedies required for medical treatment of different ailments. She always makes time to help. Thank you, RCV

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Kyrillos is very helpful and sincere. She takes time to answer any questions and I always feel comfortable in her care. I can definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr Kyrillos is very friendly and generous with her Doctor's Certificates. She seems a little intimidating at times, but she is a pretty good doctor for general stuff. She isn't afraid to refer patients on to specialists if they need it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009