Ratings for Dr. Susana J. Escobar

Dr.EScobar is truely the most caring dr.ive ever seen..shes has no limits to what she will do to help you!! Havent found any who compare.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Escobar is outstanding. She actually listens to her patients, offers alternatives, and gives you confidence she is commited to your health. She doesn't hesitate to bring in additional specialists to the situation if warrented. Best Doctor I have found in a long, long time.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I love Dr. Escobar. She is very compassionate and calming too :)Very smart and has a lot of resources she is willing to share them.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Escobar is an Integrative doctor and she specializes in food sensitivities. I really appreciate the fact that she has received the 2 year training program from Dr. Weil.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I saw Dr Escobar when she was working in Snohomish and thought she was the best dr. i have found in a long time. She was very patient with me, listened well, and understood my needs and fears and didnt have a problem with it. She did not give me a hard time about the meds i needed because she trusted that i would take them responsibly because she took the time to get to know me and asked all the appropriate questions. I was very happy that she doesnt mind working with naturalpathic doctors and is knowlegable about natural remedies too. I always felt secure with what she diagnosed, and then recommended for me to feel better. I felt a peace of mind knowing i had someone like her for my doctor. I do agree that she is very busy and it is hard to get in to see her in a timely manner. I for one didnt want to see anyone but her and was very unhappy when i couldnt get in to see her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I really liked Dr. Escobar until I started to have health problems. Since then, I have found it difficult to get appointments in a timely manner, and she has been fairly unresponsive to questions. She did refer me to an excellent specialist who I have found to be very helpful. She recommends using an e-mail system for questions rather than calling, yet she is very slow to respond to those e-mails. I am frustrated to the point that I am now looking for a new Dr!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Open to alternative medicine--states her passion is integrated medicine--this doctor looks at the whole person. She is sometimes too busy. Very respectful, very knowledgeable, respects her patients understanding of their body and medical conditions, good listener, answers questions, refers to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Susana J. Escobar's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal