Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Thomas

Ok doctor but I love all his staffs so nice always smile when you be there.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Not only did this doctor over medicate me he tried to push depression medicine for the problems the drugs he prescribed me caused. He continued to push for me to take depression medicine simultaneously refusing to refer me to a psychologist for a second opinion until I was so uncomfortable with his and staffs treatment of me I found a new OB.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Great OB and easy to talk with and ask question listen to you and answer you.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I am incredibly grateful to have such an attentive dr for my first pregnancy. He will NOT leave the room until my husband and I have all of our questions answered, no matter the length of time it requires him to spend with me. His answers are always informative and based on research and experience. He has been very flexible with my decisions on my birth plan. The only times that he will possibly disagree with something is if it puts the mother or baby at risk. I feel like he has been a good match for us with our conservative medical views.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Very good doctor. I will be using him if I get pregnant again! He's very nice, helpful, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DIFFERENT OBGYN'S AND DOCTOR THOMAS IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Very considertate, understanding , and listens . His staff is always smiling and very welcoming !

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Trys to do in his office, what he should put you in the hospital for. He removed a large growth from my uterus - with not pain medication. Left me in severe pain for several weeks and I still had to go to another doctor and be put under general anesthesia to have additional tumors removed. He did not care if I hurt or not.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

A very caring and professional doctor. Grove is very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

I feel sorry for the young couples who are unaware of what good medical services are and are limited to his kind of medical services. His bedside manner reflects & demonstrates a 1940's God Complex, total disreguard for pain management. He office is also unkept, unclean, and uncaring.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr. Robert S. Thomas's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare