Ratings for Dr. Royce M. Fagan

Dr. Fagan offers professional, person-oriented service. After being the patient of many internal medicine doctors, I finally found the right doctor. A doctor that listened attentatively to my phsyical concern, but also my emotional concerns and addressed them all. He is compassionate about providing quality patient care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Never had a problem in 4 years. I find the doctor very helpful and is very big on prevention.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Morally, I overheard this doctor speaking against his real daughter's mother. I could not believe a man would care more for his step-child, than his own daughter. I stop going to him after that. I would never allow my second wife to stop me from caring & loving my natural born child. Character does not trump talent.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

My initial meeting had me very excited that I'd found a doctor who cared and took time with me. Approximately one week after my 1st appointment, I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Surgery would need to be immediate. I called Dr. Fagan's office to get a pre-op exam, and was refused an appointment. My surgeon's office contacted this Fagan to express the urgency. He still refused to see me. I was forced into a frantic search for another doctor. Luck for me, my surgeon's team came through for me all the way. Fagan's office keeps sending reminders for my next office visit. Why in the world would I go back?

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Royce M. Fagan's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)