Ratings for Dr. Narinder K. Brar

She was the most incredible dr ever! So calm and compassionate! She is patient and genuinely cares about your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Never makes me feel rushed or hurried. Always waits until all my questions are answered to my satisfaction. Yes her accent is thick, but she is happy to repeat anything you don't get.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Excellent doctor. Sweet lady. Sometimes in a rush but will explain things if u ask. Thick accent but doesn't,mind,repeating herself and,doesn't seem,offended when in couldn't understand her

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

it was a very good experience, the office staff and the doctor were friendly and polite and i was taken care of very well. I would recommend this doctor to my family and my friends.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I liked her a lot, she was very caring, polite, excellent bedside manners, took her time to explain me my condition, immediately put me in to continue my care, staff was very polite and helpful, appintment was on time

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Hard to communicate with, lost labs didn't even tell me until I called about results had to go back, not professional or knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Brar is very nice and always pleasant. She is caring and gentle. Answers and explains all your questions and concerns. Staff needs to be a bit friendlier but the doctor is great.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Narinder K. Brar's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Surprise, AZ