Ratings for Dr. Cara Lee Rozell

Dr Rozell has helped me with my migraines. I have suffered from them for many many years. She suggested a workshop and tried botox with me. Both worked to help me. Finding the right migraine medication was key. Finally we found one, which we supplemented with medicine for tension headaches which we figured out were there too. Dr Rozell helped me think about my situation as a puzzle with more than one solution. Before I just wanted another migraine medicine period. Nothing about my- diet or sleep or state of mind or massage or exercise or caffeine or anything that could contribute-- like STRESS --to creating my migraines. Dr Rozell opened my mind to not assuming I was destined to have migraines almost every day for the rest of my life. We talk in the waiting room about how great Dr Rozell is and how she has gone the extra mile for us. If she is not punctual, she is spending that extra time that someone of her patients may need. We all have experienced that need and her deep conviction to help us without putting her next patient at too much inconvenience. Thanks for letting me say my piece.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have been Dr Rozell's patient for 12 years. I have multi-body system sarcoidosis, at one point involving my brain and eyes, now in remission, while in and out of remission are my lungs, skin, nasal cavity, esophageal lining, muscles, ligaments and tendons,and nervous systems . At this point, I suffer chronic pain in general. Dr Rozell has worked remarkably with my sarcoid and migraine headaches, using botox and excellent combinations of medications. She prescribed a TENS machine and medication to help with the daily pain of sarcoid granulomas. She emails me a response within a day's time with an answer that is truly helpful. One pharmacist told me that he is continuously amazed at the medications that Dr Rozell combines--uniquely salacious! Dr Rozell has been a real trouper writing reports every year or so for my private disability company UNUM. She works with the other specialists on my health care team to keep my sarcoid in all my body systems at bay. Personally she is a warm and caring woman. She has empathized with me at times of health or personal crisis. I would recommend her to my sister or best friend. I read the other review and thought it had to be about someone else. I only know my experience with a capable, cutting-edge, compassionate Dr Cara Rozell, who has made my life with sarcoid less painful and less dysfunctional.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I had gone to Rozell for several years. I was recently prescribed a Vagal Nerve Stimulator by her. She doesn't know anything about it! She rushed the procedure. The clinical trial, everything was done at OHSU, then when it came to the surgery Kaiser and Cara Rozell told me that it was going to be performed by an EAR NOSE THROAT SURGEON! I was told last minute that a Neurosurgon @ OHSU wasn't going to do the surgery. OHSU does 12-15 a day. Kaiser does 5 a year! A Vagal Nerve Stimulator, requires a magnet to make it start it's cycle when you need to prevent a seizure. Dr.Rozell asked me "Where my wand was?" I said. "You mean the magnet I am wearing in my wrist?" Then she proceeded to make a lame excuse that people used to carry around a "wand" to start the magnet cycle. People have NEVER used a wand for a Vagal Nerve Stimulator! She is not a caring, compassiomate, well- informed physician.She was also supposed to have me speak to a VNS patient BEFORE I was implanted with my VNS.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Cara Lee Rozell's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Clackamas, OR