Ratings for Dr. Gary Needham

This dentist gave me medication I was allergic to even after I wrote down my allergies. More interested in getting paid then helping me.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Love this dentist so much that we still use them and don't even live in Powell River anymore! They don't over charge and only seem to do work that needs to be done.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Been excellent each and.every visit. Very polite and helpful. So far one of the best dentists I've been too. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

super experience, was traveling and needed to address tooth pain. Was given an apt quickly, on time efficient and thorough. They even emailed X-ray to my Dentist at home. Thx and keep up the great team work.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I've tried a couple PR dentists, and Dr. Needham has been my most positive experience. He has a self-confidence that might be offputting to some, but if you go see him with a direct gameplan of what you want done to your teeth, he can be very open-minded and accommodating. Top marks for that. He didn't try to upsell anything, and the procedures were done efficiently and professionally. My new dentist, now. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Terrible. After removing my wisdom teeth, he left cuts in my gums which got infected. I started seeing my father's specialist in Coquitlam and she told me that Needham was ruining my teeth, she said that he may as well have given me a hammer to knock them out. He ignored my cavities and other issues, and he mostly just cleaned my teeth. Thankfully we had dental coverage, so we didn't have to pay this idiot a single penny. I have been seeing another dentist for over 2 years now and have not had a single problem, especially after my new dentist fixed what Needham was ignoring.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

very thorough and always offers me different ideas to suit my budget.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

He made uncomfortable comments in waiting room in front of other patients about assumptions with our family/money and lack of wanting to provide dental care which couldn't be further from the truth. Wasn't impressed at all.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Great dentist, very nice front office staff and pleasant hygienists. Dr. Needham did a lot of thoughtful research to solve my complicated dental problems and came up with a nice result. I would trust him with anyone in the family from small children to Grandma. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

He displayed a lack of patience with our children, and made inappropriate comments to other family members regarding his assumptions about our parenting (nutrition/dental care at home).

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008