Ratings for Dr. Elliot S. Krames

It's time for Dr. Krames to retire. He was once great but now can't remember much.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

I have been going to see Dr. Krames for over 15 years and they have saved me from spending my life in sheer agony. I suggest that if you are unhappy with any of the fellows (they are NOT interns - they are all MDs learning Pain Management) you need to discuss it with the office staff. Talk to Liz or Richard. I have never had any unresolved issues.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I went to this treatment center for my Fibromyalgia. The treatment option I was given was very cookie cutter or one size fits all. That's not for me. The fellow I saw for my 3rd visit was uninterested and didn't listen at all. I was told that the team would come up with a treatment plan but instead it was just their protocol for FM and they don't stray from it at all. I wound up leaving the office frustrated and crying. I also feel that seeing a different fellow for each visit lacks in continuity for my treatment and makes it all impersonal. I decided to go to a different doctor that is not in my insurance network and it will cost me more. But it is well worth it since I found someone absolutely amazing that I trust and believe in. I wouldn't waste my time with Dr. Krames treatment center. You're just a someone for his fellows to practice on. Your health and well being are secondary.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Too many mistakes here. Krames must either be deaf or lost his ability to listen or communicate with his clients. He is way removed and out of touch with his clients and has them bouncing from one intern to another. Oh, I am sorry, he call them "Fellows"

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

This doctor saved my life from years of constant pain to a "life". Although I am still very ill, my pain has been handled where I no longer ever think of suicide due to uncontrolled pain. Everyone in the office goes over and above the call of duty.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

3 different diagnosis by 3 different interns at this place.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Elliot S. Krames's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1971)