Ratings for Dr. Rhona A. Magaril

Dr. Magaril is incredibly knowledgable. She has helped me through several difficult medical situations and I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Magaril has been very knowledgeable, patient and reassuring to me during a high risk pregnancy with a lot of anxiety. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I would highly recommend this Dr. Magaril. I have been with her for 10 years and have received the BEST care. She and the other doctors in the practice as well as the staff truly care about each and every patient!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Magaril for over 20 years. She delivered both of my sons. The first was a vaginal delivery after having had a C-section 3 years prior. It was very important to me to have a vaginal delivery and she made that happen for me. She was awesome then, and continues to be awesome. She listens to all of my concerns. Always asks is there anything else, (just in case white coat syndrome has set in and I have forgotten). Her staff is pleasant and efficient. I have safe in her confidence and care.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Magaril delivered my 1st child in 1999. He was a big baby and I was tiny. She knew it would be a difficult delivery and told me she would watch me, and make sure I did not suffer. The L&D staff was short-handed that day so Dr. Magaril played nurse and Dr. She was there for my entire labor and delivery. She coached me the entire time, she grabbed the bedpan when I got sick, it was difficult and I couldn't have done it without her expert guidance! She was EXCELLENT! In a little over an hour, at 8lbs 8 ounces, my healthy baby boy was born! 4 years later I returned for the delivery of my 2nd child, and unfortunately she had hired a new associate who was on call labor day weekend when I gave birth and I was not so fortunate this time as the new doctor was not as skilled as Dr. Magaril and didn't know what to do when my large baby girl was stuck, as a result my daughter was born with a brachial plexus birth injury! If I would have had Dr. Magaril, I know she would have been fine

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

My daughter loves Dr. Magaril and her surgery skills are the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

refused to prescribe a mammogram. i changed doctors, did a mammogram and had a mass!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Magaril is fine, she is a good doctor and makes you feel comfortable; however, her office is not up to par. It is impossible to get a hold of someone on the phone to schedule an appointment or get a refill and when you do talk to someone other than a machine they are often short, rude, and not helpful. I find this very off-putting and am considering changing doctors only because I dislike the staff so much.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Last year she was warm, informative and interested. This year she was distant, disinterested, and dismissive. She did not want to talk at all about my gynecological health and instead focused on the importance of my receiving the Pertussis vaccine! It was the oddest gynecological exam I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Rhona A. Magaril's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Springfield, NJ