Ratings for Dr. Crosbie Watler

I see he's still the same hack he was in Kenora Ontario.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Uses the husbands as the cause of a spouse's mental issues, uses tax payers money to get Somenoes House, Ministry of Child and Family Services, RCMP, and any other resource in town he can incorporate to completely dismantle the family's lives. I read here where someone states their father had this done and the mother never properly diagnosed for her actual mental state. I too was blamed, family destroyed, you name it. I hope enough people in the Valley can come together to form a class action against the entire Mental Health staff that works with him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Kept my spouse on antidepressants for over 7 yrs, she now suffers from Tardive syndromes, uncontrolled movement disorders, we lost everything and have a young daughter. Thank You for all your medical help. They should have been giving an AIMS test once a year but didn't. Unjustifiable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

He's got a bad reputation here in Duncan, from co-workers I know, to patients as well as myself. Trust me, he's on his way out for what he has done here. Behind bars with a few of his comrades would bold well for this man. An investigation on him I understand to be happening soon.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

horrible ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

This doctor does not deserve even one star! He should be investigated by College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC as well as by Health Authority he represents.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Cold, rude and arrogant. He actually laughed when I started crying. Told me not to come back and see him until I'd lost 30lbs. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I had my first appointment with Dr.Walter today. I was having an emergency due to a bad reaction to a medication I've been taking long term. He listened to me, adjusted my medication and then tackled issues and strategies separate from medication. He lent me books on diet and mindfulness strategies. I feel he has a well balanced and thorough approach. 5 stars. Looking forward to treatment with him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr.watler is cold and uncaring and very dismissive . If you challenge him on anything he will just leave the room and say you are being difficult. He does not tell the full story about the meds he prescribes

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

As others have mentioned he is 'cold.' He's not going to coddle you. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Though, as a result of this, if you have social anxiety this doctor may not be a good match-up for you. It may become a staring-match: His calculating eyes analysing you; your eyes darting around in fear of his analysis. I have SA, and I perceive his presence as terrifying. I fear disappointing him - that he will think me intentionally difficult. Because of this I have taken to telling him what I believe will lead him to think that I am making progress - whether it's true or not. This, of course, is not a helpful exercise. He is a smart man. His 'mindfulness' philosophy (which is not to say it is literally 'his', but in his employ) would do most people in this society good, I think.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016