Ratings for Dr. Crosbie Watler

Dr. Watler is a bad and perverse man not concerned with the true well being of his patients but some sick fascination with power, control, and some unspoken subversive occult agenda. He threatend to put me under the mental health act for needing to reschedule my appointment over the christmas holidays and forced me to come into the office. He then questioned me about my bussiness suggesting it wasnt real but a delusion of my mind lmao...this guy is a legit full scale creep. Complain to all available organizations and sue if u can afford the time and money the more complaints he has the better chance he getsclosed down and many people are spared needless suffering.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. His staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I see he's still the same hack he was in Kenora Ontario.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Uses the husbands as the cause of a spouse's mental issues, uses tax payers money to get Somenoes House, Ministry of Child and Family Services, RCMP, and any other resource in town he can incorporate to completely dismantle the family's lives. I read here where someone states their father had this done and the mother never properly diagnosed for her actual mental state. I too was blamed, family destroyed, you name it. I hope enough people in the Valley can come together to form a class action against the entire Mental Health staff that works with him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Kept my spouse on antidepressants for over 7 yrs, she now suffers from Tardive syndromes, uncontrolled movement disorders, we lost everything and have a young daughter. Thank You for all your medical help. They should have been giving an AIMS test once a year but didn't. Unjustifiable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

He's got a bad reputation here in Duncan, from co-workers I know, to patients as well as myself. Trust me, he's on his way out for what he has done here. Behind bars with a few of his comrades would bold well for this man. An investigation on him I understand to be happening soon.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

horrible ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

This doctor does not deserve even one star! He should be investigated by College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC as well as by Health Authority he represents.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Cold, rude and arrogant. He actually laughed when I started crying. Told me not to come back and see him until I'd lost 30lbs. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I had my first appointment with Dr.Walter today. I was having an emergency due to a bad reaction to a medication I've been taking long term. He listened to me, adjusted my medication and then tackled issues and strategies separate from medication. He lent me books on diet and mindfulness strategies. I feel he has a well balanced and thorough approach. 5 stars. Looking forward to treatment with him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016