Ratings for Dr. Divya B. Cantor

THE BEST DR EVER! SHE WAS VERY KIND, PATIENT, HELPFUL, AND SEEM VERY CONCERN WHEN I WAS EXPECTING WITH MY TWINS. I WAS CONSIDER HIGH RISK WITH THE MULTIPLES. BUT ANY QUESTIONS THAT I HAD SHE ANSWERED AND I FELT COMFORTABLE EACH AND EVERY VISIT.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I experienced very bad post-partum depression. She lacked compassion and reluctantly wrote me a prescription. Throughout the pregnancy, I waited 95% of the time while she spent 5% with me. Highly do not recommend this doctor or office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Cantor seems knowledgeable, but her personality is awful. She refuses to empathize with you, is extremely aloof, and she once even made fun of me over the fear I was experiencing before a procedure she was performing on me in her office. She seems to be a competent doctor, but she's not worth it. Each time I visited her office she made me feel like an awful person. Do not subject yourself to this woman.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I went to Dr. Cantor with a simple question about birth control. I was having trouble affording my prescription and asked if it would be possible to switch to a generic. She talked down at me about how "a baby is more expensive than $60 a month." A month later she treated my younger sister who has an ovarian cyst the same way when she questioned whether it would effect her future fertility. The doctor's answer "anything could happen." She has become very disrespectful and compassionless with her patients.It's not right to leave a doctor's office, especially an ob/gyn and feel emotionally violated. All three of the women in my family who see her are switching to different doctors. As for myself, I'm seeking a midwife across the river in Indiana.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Ugh. One of the worst OBs I have ever worked with. Is frequently rude to patients, she's a snob, talks down to everyone and is a wench in general.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

I have had two babies with this practice in the past 2 years. They are RUDE RUDE RUDE during my labor with both. A time that is suppesed to be specail they made hell - with both deliveries I had a different dr.Divya Cantor was a total witch who acted like I ruined her day with my having a baby on HER time. She complained and was very rude the whole time, telling my mother and husband that they could not take photos durign labor and didnt tell me that I "ripped" after i heard her ask the nurse for sutures I realized that I did. She would not tell me how many stitched she was putting in...ohh we dont keep count. She stiched me up wrong and now My labia is crooked and torn apart from my****oral hood, it is difficult for me to orgasm now.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Cantor is nice and knowledgeable; however, she does not value her patients' time. Expect a long wait.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Absolutely compassionless. I was experiencing a miscarriage and she was clearly in too big of a hurry to answer any of my questions. She spent a total of 5 minutes with me, after having me wait half dressed for 45 minutes on the exam table. I will not be returning to her office with any subsequent pregnancies.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I had a high risk pregnancy with no complications thanks to Dr. Cantor''s guidance. She clearly explained everything to me, was very timely, thorough and supportive. Her personal warmth gave me confidence that I was recieving the best care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

So-so doctor. Expect your appointment to be running 1-2 hours late on a regular basis. Was very brief with me and although I had a high risk pregnancy, the other doctors in her practice spent more time with me than she did. Also even though for 4 months she saw me at least every 2 weeks, she did not seem to remember me from appointment to appointment. Personally, I think she takes on too many patients, maybe more than she can handle. Also, I was in the hospital every day for 2 weeks, and somehow she was never the Dr. on call or rounding at the hospital, so I never saw her there which I thought was odd. Thankfully, she did not deliver my baby and with the next one I think I will stick to someone else in her practice or use another one all together.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Divya B. Cantor's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)