Ratings for Dr. Mark Kuhn

The best ob ever! He is extremely patient, never leaves you without answering ALL your questions. Delivered my baby with him, I could totally trust him. We loved with my hubby how he behaved with us during pregnancy, he tells you everything you want to know, explains in a simply nice way and makes sure you're not leaving concerned/worried. He does all this with smile, has a good humor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Kuhn is the absolute best! I have been seeing him since 1996. I was lucky enough to have him deliver all 3 of my babies. I will go to no one else. He explains everything is a fashion that you can understand. He goes out of his way to make sure you completely understand.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Kuhn stitched my ureter tube closed (resulting in my kidney not draining)during a c-section that I felt rushed into, resulting in countless procedures after my c-section to repair my ureter. He avoided me post surgery and the entire week I was in the hospital. This man is terrible and has made me lose all trust in this practice.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

BEWARE! This Dr. performed a Endometrial Biopsy in his office without even telling me he was going to do this! No pain management, nothing. After I was bleeding so heavy it went on the floor. The nurse said some women have fainted. I called the office and they said "maybe he told you and you did not understand!" Really? Unbelievable... many complaints against him and this office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Has anyone received a C-section from Dr. Kuhn back in the late 80's early 90's? If so did it result to a full hysterectomy?

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Twenty one years ago I was trying to become pregnant without success. After many tests, Dr. Kuhn suggested I have a laparoscopy with three small incisions for the scope. The camera on the scope stopped working during the procedure, and Dr. Kuhn cut my stomach hip to hip to continue a "test". It was discovered I had endometriosis. Certainly not life threatening. The adhesions that accured from cutting me open, closed my once open Fallopian tubes and ruined my chance of becoming pregnant without IVF. Hope 20 yrs has improved his decision making during a simple "test" surgery.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I have known DR. Kuhn for 25 years, He delivered my 5th child, which was a very complicated delivery, I could have died as well as the baby. Dr Kuhn is a wonderful Dr, surgeon, and has a great bedside manner. I will cont to see him and now Im way past baby days, Dr Kuhn thank you!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Kuhn is a great doctor. He has a great bed side manner and a great personality. He just delivered my first baby 1 month ago. The staff is friendly as well. I would recommend Dr. Kuhn to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Kuhn is great! I prayed he'd be the doctor to deliver my daughter and it was lucky enough to go into labor while he was at the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

THIS DR STINKS HE ONLY DOES WHAT HE WHATS AND DOESNT LISTEN

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Mark Kuhn's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1985)