Ratings for Dr. Finola Foley

Dr. Foley is very caring and explains the different options available to her patients. I'm really lucky to have her as my G.P!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Foley was hands-down, the best doctor I have ever had. She went above and beyond her duties as a physician, and genuinely cared about all her patients. She even called me at home after hours with lab results that I was nervous about. I was definitely heartbroken that I could no longer see her after I finished university at McMaster. She is one of a kind, and a definite gem.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

The most genuine and caring doctors imaginable. I graduated from McMaster in 2011 and Dr. Foley is by far the best doctor I have ever visited. Thank you Dr. Foley for your care and compassion. I wish all doctors could be like you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

She is amazing. Certainly sad that I have to leave her care upon graduation.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Best doctor at McMaster. You can tell that she genuinely cares about you when you're in there for medical advice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Foley is one of the kindest medical practitioners that I have dealt with. She is truly concerned for you as a patient and does not rush your visits with her. I had a very serious issue, and she even took the time to book one WHOLE hour with me. I can't ask more from a doctor because she has done her job extremely well. I am convinced she does this because she wishes to help people, and that she isn't in it for the money. A+++++ 5*

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Very friendly and punctual, works with you to make sure all your questions are answered!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Foley is reassuring and takes time to explain everything to her patients. Definitely one of the best doctors I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Fantastic Physician. The most helpful and caring doctors I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012