Ratings for Dr. Finola Foley

Went to Dr.Foley to request a referral to see a dermatologist. I was expecting her to simply put me on the wait list to see a dermatologist like my previous doctor, but in addition to that she referred me to a walk-in dermatologist that I could see tomorrow! Very helpful and saved me from waiting another 3 months to get help.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Foley is an amazing doctor. She is the only doctor that listened to my concerns and understood me as well as helped me. I feel very fortunate to have her as a doctor. She is always going above and beyond, and truly cares about her patients. I have never met a doctor so caring in my life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I have had. So thorough, very caring and compassionate, and knowledgeable. I prefer her to my family doctor back home!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Foley is the best doctor I have ever had. She was my physician while I attended McMaster University. She is attentive, caring, and so knowledgeable. I wish I could have stayed on as her patient once I left school!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She is so wonderful and caring, easy to talk to about anything

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Foley is very caring and explains the different options available to her patients. I'm really lucky to have her as my G.P!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Foley was hands-down, the best doctor I have ever had. She went above and beyond her duties as a physician, and genuinely cared about all her patients. She even called me at home after hours with lab results that I was nervous about. I was definitely heartbroken that I could no longer see her after I finished university at McMaster. She is one of a kind, and a definite gem.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

The most genuine and caring doctors imaginable. I graduated from McMaster in 2011 and Dr. Foley is by far the best doctor I have ever visited. Thank you Dr. Foley for your care and compassion. I wish all doctors could be like you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

She is amazing. Certainly sad that I have to leave her care upon graduation.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Best doctor at McMaster. You can tell that she genuinely cares about you when you're in there for medical advice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014