Ratings for Dr. Finola Foley

I was assigned to Dr. Foley in a walk in clinic for with a call back on a STI test. Aft er expressing to her how nervous I was, tears filing my eyes, she blatantly told me that I had chlamydia and immediately after started firing questions at me before I even got a chance to think. She prescribed me 2 tablets to take immediately and gave me a urine sample to return in 11 days. At the time I was to distraught to really think of any questions to ask but I felt like I wasn't getting all the information I needed. Even afterward I called the pharmacy back to ensure I had been given the right medication as my boyfriend had received something different. They reassured me that it was the correct medication. On the 11th day I received a call from a health nurse external from the clinic who informed me that I had been given the WRONG medication, what Dr. Foley had prescribed me wasn't even to treat chlamydia!!! Not only that, but the urine sample I did was also useless as you are supposed to go back in after 1 month because you can still falsely test positive within that time. Over all, needless to say, in a situation as stressful and humiliating as that one I received no compassion, no information (The wrong in formation if I was told anything!!) and on top of that the wrong medication. I am extraordinarily unhappy with this experience and would not ever recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Went to Dr.Foley to request a referral to see a dermatologist. I was expecting her to simply put me on the wait list to see a dermatologist like my previous doctor, but in addition to that she referred me to a walk-in dermatologist that I could see tomorrow! Very helpful and saved me from waiting another 3 months to get help.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Foley is an amazing doctor. She is the only doctor that listened to my concerns and understood me as well as helped me. I feel very fortunate to have her as a doctor. She is always going above and beyond, and truly cares about her patients. I have never met a doctor so caring in my life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I have had. So thorough, very caring and compassionate, and knowledgeable. I prefer her to my family doctor back home!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Foley is the best doctor I have ever had. She was my physician while I attended McMaster University. She is attentive, caring, and so knowledgeable. I wish I could have stayed on as her patient once I left school!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She is so wonderful and caring, easy to talk to about anything

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Foley is very caring and explains the different options available to her patients. I'm really lucky to have her as my G.P!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Foley was hands-down, the best doctor I have ever had. She went above and beyond her duties as a physician, and genuinely cared about all her patients. She even called me at home after hours with lab results that I was nervous about. I was definitely heartbroken that I could no longer see her after I finished university at McMaster. She is one of a kind, and a definite gem.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

The most genuine and caring doctors imaginable. I graduated from McMaster in 2011 and Dr. Foley is by far the best doctor I have ever visited. Thank you Dr. Foley for your care and compassion. I wish all doctors could be like you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

She is amazing. Certainly sad that I have to leave her care upon graduation.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015