You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nand K. Goel

I really disagree with previous (and only) negative review of this doctor. He is very empathic towards patients and works hard to help them. If all specialists were as intelligent and as kind as him, we would all be very lucky!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Would not recommend. more interested in making money than spending adequate time examining patient. I have switched and found my new doctor provides better care and diagnosed problems this doctor missed.

Submitted December 26, 2015

Very Nice Doctor . would recommend him with no problems. He did a great job on my eyes. Had no pain and I can see better than he said I would.. GREAT JOB dr Goel

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He is an amazing doctor and saved my eyesight when I was about to lose my eyesight from glaucoma. He performed laser surgery and did such an awesome job, a week later the incision was so well hidden, he had trouble finding it! 100% success in both eyes.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Absolutely the best doctor out there. Dr. Goel pays rapt attention to detail and never misses a fact. You want your eye problem fixed? Go to Dr. Goel!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Nand Goel is the kindest doctor I have ever met. He is patient, personable and, above all, does his very best to treat everyone with the best possible professional version of love. I had inflammation of the eye during an attack of my previous illness, Crohn's disease, and he treated me incredibly well. Now I see him once a year and look forward to the appointment all year. Thank you Dr. Goel for treating me so well. I have great vision in both eyes and am doing wonderful things in the world with it.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I first saw Dr. Goel 8 years ago after the doctor I was seeing couldnt figure out how to treat my re-occurring eye infection. Dr. Goel knew how to treat it. He explains everything well, genuinely cares and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. Beaware that the lines in the office may be long - but its worth it.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Goel is a wonderful asset for Calgary to have. He is everything anyone could ask for in a healthcare professional. He is kind and also very knowledgable. He listens and he informs. He diagnoses your problem and prescribes the appropriate remedy. I was seen within 5 minutes of my appointment time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I love this man. He has helped me more times then I can count. The wait in his office is long, but SO worth it. I wouldn't trust anyone else. I'm just glad he's young and not going to retire soon.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Nand K. Goel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I really disagree with previous (and only) negative review of this doctor. He is very empathic towards patients and works hard to help them. If all specialists..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend. more interested in making money than spending adequate time examining patient. I have switched and found my new doctor provides better care..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He advertised a job for the post of Receptionist on Indeed. Many of us attended the interview. No feedback was given to us within the promised 48 hours. I ema..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Nice Doctor . would recommend him with no problems. He did a great job on my eyes. Had no pain and I can see better than he said I would.. GREAT JOB dr Goe..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the busiest doctors out there but the knowledge and attention to detail and the care that he gives his clients is second to none."

February 18, 2015