Ratings for Dr. Nand K. Goel

This is THE worst experience I have ever had with a doctor's office. The receptionists are so rude, condescending and ignorant that I chose to see another doctor after waiting 6 months already. I missed my appointment because I was in emergency at Foothills hospital and I phoned in that same morning and attempted to reschedule. I offered to pay the $25 missed appointment fee but instead the first receptionist instead was rude and actually raised her voice to me and so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I got more bad attitude then from the staff that has been there the longest...Janna...actually hung up on me when I asked to talk to a supervisor about the disrespectful conduct of the other receptionist on the phone. When I realized that there was no office manager I told Janna that I would wait and speak to the doctor about my concerns in November (another 3 month wait) She got upset, hung up on me and then called me back and told me that my doctor needed to submit another referral for me as they would not allow me to have another appointment without another referral. I asked her why she had just hung up on me...and her response was...yeah...that's how we do things around here. Seriously...total lack of Professional conduct! I asked my doc to refer me to another specialist with staff that treats people like human beings. Goel may have been a good doctor but he certainly has poor judgement on who he hires to work the front desk.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

very good! very fantastic very handsome! sexy too!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I really disagree with previous (and only) negative review of this doctor. He is very empathic towards patients and works hard to help them. If all specialists were as intelligent and as kind as him, we would all be very lucky!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Would not recommend. more interested in making money than spending adequate time examining patient. I have switched and found my new doctor provides better care and diagnosed problems this doctor missed.

Submitted December 26, 2015

Very Nice Doctor . would recommend him with no problems. He did a great job on my eyes. Had no pain and I can see better than he said I would.. GREAT JOB dr Goel

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

One of the busiest doctors out there but the knowledge and attention to detail and the care that he gives his clients is second to none.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He is an amazing doctor and saved my eyesight when I was about to lose my eyesight from glaucoma. He performed laser surgery and did such an awesome job, a week later the incision was so well hidden, he had trouble finding it! 100% success in both eyes.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Absolutely the best doctor out there. Dr. Goel pays rapt attention to detail and never misses a fact. You want your eye problem fixed? Go to Dr. Goel!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Nand Goel is the kindest doctor I have ever met. He is patient, personable and, above all, does his very best to treat everyone with the best possible professional version of love. I had inflammation of the eye during an attack of my previous illness, Crohn's disease, and he treated me incredibly well. Now I see him once a year and look forward to the appointment all year. Thank you Dr. Goel for treating me so well. I have great vision in both eyes and am doing wonderful things in the world with it.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I first saw Dr. Goel 8 years ago after the doctor I was seeing couldnt figure out how to treat my re-occurring eye infection. Dr. Goel knew how to treat it. He explains everything well, genuinely cares and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. Beaware that the lines in the office may be long - but its worth it.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012