Ratings for Dr. Alison Petrovich

I have been a patient for several years but today I saw Dr. Petrovich and was very upset with the way she treated me. SHE was late coming in. When I had a few questions regarding my condition she told me she had a schedule to follow and did not have time for these questions. I truly was in there with her for no longer than 15 or 20 minutes. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Petrovich and her staff are the best! They help with whatever situation you have. They don't sugarcoat - they are real and factual - they way a doctor should be!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I was treated very poorly by this Doctor and I will never go back!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Petrovich and her Nurse Practitioner Jodi are fantastic, I would not hesistate to send anyone to see them. As an RN myself it is important to find someone who takes my concerns seriously. I refer all my friends to her which says a lot. Dr. P and Jodi are fabulous and extremely thorough in their assessments and treatments.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I've been a patient of hers for years. When my insurance changed and she was no longer in my network, I tried to find a new network doctor and was disappointed every time. I now pay premium to see her and wouldn't have it any other way. She is thorough, sincere, nonjudgmental, and has effectively treated me through all kinds of problems. Love her!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I finally found a doctor who is very through and generous with her time and knowledge. Dr. Petrovich is never condescending and places you at total ease. I love her time management. You will never wait any longer than 15 minutes over your scheduled time to see her. A wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Petrovich is indeed the most thorough doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgeable and has a great manner about her. I disagree with the comment about her office staff. They have always been friendly and courteous everytime I went in to see Dr. Petrovich, so I really don't understand what the negative comment about them was about.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Petrovich's for several years. I have found her to be helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. The only negative is the front office staff at the clinic. They are not friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr. Petrovich is very good. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is genuinely concerned about you and will listen to any concerns you may have. She encourages questons and will give you her honest opinion.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

I have been her patient for several years. She is wonderful to talk with, understanding of your concerns & open to discussing your concerns. She never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Alison Petrovich's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)