Ratings for Dr. Sudhir Amba

Was not impressed and did not find him helpful at all. Wil be getting a different referral from my Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Very professional and caring. I have been a patient of Dr Anna's for many years. He is always punctual, he does not rush you, he lets you talk.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

He was well informed and took me seriously. He was professional but kind each visit.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have lupus of long duration. I moved to Barrie and started with doctor Amba .He has been excellent in his approach.He explained my condition thoroughly and answered all my questions better than my previous Rheumatolgist. His office is generally on time and Has pleasnt staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He has been my doctor for rheumatoid for last 25 years and I am walking because of him . Last visit was my 25 the anniversary And I choked up when I saw him. IHe has been for me all these years and supported me whenever I have called. His manner is polite and he is always considerate of my time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I got my diagnosis and treatment to my satisfaction. he spent all the time I needed to satisfy myself and explained all the possible options.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

This doctor without running any tests other than an xray on my hands said nothing was wrong with me. I was DX soon after by another rheumy with Ankylosing Spondilitis and MS by a neuro. Good health care doesnt seem to exist anymore.

Submitted November 20, 2014

I have found him to be stand offish and unprofessional. I try not to judge as doctors should know their profession. Not once has he taken the time to do a thorough hands on examination of my feet. His examination is to look over his desk at my foot and say they are swollen and provide me with a prescription. Last visit he made a comment / recording on his tape machine that was untrue and total wrong with no grounds to make such a judgement of me as a patient. This false reporting and diagnosis can cause life style changes to someone on a disability. Spends little time with you. Certainly know why his waiting room is empty when I arrive.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I found Dr. Amba was straight forward with me. I like a doctor that does not fluff things up. I got a shot in my heel for Planter Fisciitis which I have had for almost 2 years. I am able to walk again without pain.I was absolutely terrified to get the needle and the doctor was patient and talked me through my fear. I would recommend him. I liked the fact that my appointment was on time and I didn't have to wait for hours in a waiting room like some other doctors offices.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I have seen Dr. Amba 6 times and not one visit lasted longer then 5 minutes. He pushes pills and does not listen to a thing I said. Very rude and did not seem to care at all. I am now seeing a new doctor and what an amazing difference. I would not recommend to anyone!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014