Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Gotfryd

It's all about the money at this practice, and not about patient care. The positive reviews written below must have been written by staff and friends. I would not recommend this shabby practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I would like to say that I received excellent care from Dr. Gotfryd. I enjoyed his dry wit and his staff is top notch. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Doctor. Sincerely, Gregg Smith - 7/07/2016

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Received excellent care from this doctor- explained in detail the importance of taking care of my foot and following instructions after surgery on my foot. Not sure where these negative comments came from but everyone needs to take responsibility for following doctors instructions and know that insurance is not what it used to be thanks to Obamacare! I would recommend Dr. Gotfryd to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

All he wants is your money and they're very rude for professionals. It took me 5 visits and about 550.00 in copays plus insurance trying to get rid of a ingrown toenail before I said that's all you're getting from me. You can get an appointment about anytime you want it so that should say a lot

Submitted April 15, 2016

Do not go to this dr even if your life depends on it. I'm having to see an orthopedic dr after he botched 2 bunion surgeries. I asked for my medical records which he refused to release to me! There's a law that gives me the right to MY medical records. Contacting an attorney and filed a complaint with AMA.

Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Mark Godfryd and his receptionist are the rudest, disrespectful, unprofessional people I have ever seen in my life. I wished I had read the other reviews before I stepped foot in that office. They didn't speak and you can tell they do not care about their patients. Dr. Godfryd is the most horrible individual and his office need to be shut down. He is awful and I wouldn't recommend him to a dying dog. Everything that he thought that insurance would not pay he blamed it on me and said I would be responsible if they did not pay. He said this before he even asked my child what was wrong. She needed orthodics and because she wasn't hurting at the time he wanted me to pay when my insurance covered 100%. What a dork and a crook!!!

Submitted November 26, 2014

if you are looking for a personable compassionate doctor DON'T GO. He is rude and insensitive.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Don't waste your time. He did not care about me, as a patient, or even acknowledge the kind referral from a well known & successful source. He wasn't concerned about answering my questions at all. I would not recommend him for anyone!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr Gotfryd is a well trained knowledgeable Podiatrist. He operated on my right foot bunion. I had an excellent result. My left foot also had a bunion which I had corrected by another Podiatrist. It did not turn out as well. My entire family now uses Dr Gotfryd. He is fair HONEST and straight forward. If he believes a surgery will not give the patient the results they anticipate, He will tell you. The bunion healed exactly as he outlined and I had no billing issues.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

My appointment went very well. I had surgery and the staff and doctor were very attentive. If I heal well then all will be great!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Mark A. Gotfryd's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal