Ratings for Dr. Herman Lee

I've been seeing Doctor Herman for more than 6 years. He is very patient and lovely doctor. He is professional and treat his client with care. When I was sick, he always can find out what's wrong and gave me the correct treatment and prescription. He had a sense of humor, even though some people will take it too personal. But he is really nice doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Staff is nice, punctuality wise he takes a really, really long time. You could basically book your appointment and show an hour late and he still would be busy with a patient. Aside from that he treated me really well, I don't see why people don't like him. Maybe he treats some people differently, and plays favourites? Who knows.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I missed Dr Wong since he retired. I had no choice and Dr Lee became my family doctor. My last appointment was a few years ago when I had a flu. I did not have the symptoms of hay fever, but he insisted that I had hay fever and I must take a course of steroid. I knew it was not. I went to see him to expect him to check my chest and throat.) I did not take the medication he prescribed. After a few days I fully recovered. Since then I found another family doctor. I think he should be retrained again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

I went to see this guy once after Dr Wong had retired. It was not a pleasent experience so I had never returned. I swear this guy must be writing his own good reviews... one should ask how can a majority of his reviews be so bad and the other 3 are excellent.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Ok so I go get my knees checked because I have been having some pain going up and down the stairs. What does Dr. Lee do? He grabs my pants, squeezes my knee until I see "fire" and then tells me I have rheumatoid arthritis!! What kind of diagnose is that? I understand the pants I had on were on the tighter side, therefore, he was not able to lift the legs up, but to give my painful knee such a squeeze is nonsense. There is rumours that he is closing his practice. Is that by choice or is he being audited and monitored? I would not be surprised at either!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

A very kind person. We really don't mind the waiting as long as this physician gives good care. Dr. Lee certainly delivers in our case.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

I have been seen him for 5 years,referred by my friends. Actually feel very comfortable with this Doc. Someone doesn't prescribe too many medication and undstands both Westen & Easten medicine.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr Lee's office is always crammed with patients. He'll make you wait for and hour and want you to leave after less than 5 minutes even for an annual exam. I don't think Dr. Lee has changed his gown since the last time I saw him, which was a year ago.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

"Dr" Lee should be reported to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC. Not only does he have ill bedside manners,but he takes pleasures in abusing his elderly patients.He refuses to do refills even for the simplest medication(such as synthroid) that has NOT changed in dosage for years.He demands the patient go in,does NO blood work,breathes on them and then yells at them for illegitimate reasons.After 5 mins,he sends them away with the Rx and orders them to go in again in 3 months!I have also known him to tell patients to do certain exercises that have NOTHING to do with the issue(s) on hand.Heaven forbid if the patient is not flexible!I feel that if enough patients COMPLAIN,"Dr" Lee will not get away with this abuse.He really does get a thrill out of intimidating the seniors,and extreme joy out of cheating the medical system.I will NEVER step into that office again!The last time I was there for a sore throat,I almost had my bra ripped off!WTF?!?Shouldve reported it back then!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

My wife visited Dr Lee for Pap smear. Dr Lee said my wife had genital wart! My wife went to see a specialist and found that it was just a skin tag -- even a medical student could diagnose. Every time I saw him, I had to wait for at least one hour - never punctual. When his checks my blood pressure, he always asks me to stand, which is not a proper way to check BP. He seldom makes eye contact. Nevertheless, he is willing to send you for a variety of lab tests eg. cholesterol, glucose...without much hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009