Ratings for Dr. Peter Viznyak

I went in to have sensitivity checked in one tooth. He pressured me into taking multiple x-rays. He then told me I had 6 cavities. I had 3 of them filled by a restorative woman. My bite was painfully off after this. I went to another dentist who fixed the bite and looked at the EXACT SAME x-rays and said I did not need ANY FILLINGS!!! (The Secretaries are always nice.)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

We've been going to Dr. Viznyak for about 15 years. I don't expect everyone to love him, but when I read some of these negative reviews, I honestly don't know who they are talking about or what staff members these people could be interacting with. Dr. Viznyak is a very good dentist and he is also very caring. He is always friendly and cordial. His staff are beyond nice! The office is efficiently run and they are always on time, not to mention the place is so spotless, you could eat off the floor. I literally despise going to the dentist and I wouldn't go anywhere else because I feel they really try make me comfortable and do their best for me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Viznyak is very efficient and his work is solid. The staff has remained the same for years and I can tell they all enjoy working there.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I think Dr Vizniak is excellent, his staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He is very cold.Has no respect.Looks for the opportunity to do harm.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

The staff are all friendly, Dr. Viznyak is very knowledgeable, professional and reliable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

An excellent experience. Really pleased! Staff are very accommodating and caring. Both dentists are willing to spend time to make sure all is understood. Very much reomeend them.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I was left to be seen by a butcher intern dentist (not Dr. Viznyak) who removed a perfect filling in the most torturous way and replaced by some cheap stuff that just fell down this week, neither less to say I am now looking for another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Very unprofessional staff,and Dr Viznyak failed to diagnose an issue that was long term. My questions weren't answered adequately nor did they solve the issue. I have now gone elsewhere and things are now resolved.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Viznyak is not a good listener, and does not investigate enough when there is a problem,which in my case,I swear he created by replacing an existing filling which was not causing me a problem, and roughly and improperly filled my tooth which caused pain, and led to an infection. I had pain ever since the filling was replaced, and he misdiagnosed the problem for 6 months,and 4 repeat visits, and charging me for 3 sets of ex rays. I also had a night guard ordered for $400.00 I was happy with him as well, , until this happened. Since then, I have heard negative comments from people who have experienced similar problems. The staff is very nice and efficient. I am presently on antibiotics and pain killers,awaiting a $1800 root canal and suffering.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015