Ratings for Dr. Peter Viznyak

I think Dr Vizniak is excellent, his staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He is very cold.Has no respect.Looks for the opportunity to do harm.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

The staff are all friendly, Dr. Viznyak is very knowledgeable, professional and reliable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

An excellent experience. Really pleased! Staff are very accommodating and caring. Both dentists are willing to spend time to make sure all is understood. Very much reomeend them.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I was left to be seen by a butcher intern dentist (not Dr. Viznyak) who removed a perfect filling in the most torturous way and replaced by some cheap stuff that just fell down this week, neither less to say I am now looking for another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Very unprofessional staff,and Dr Viznyak failed to diagnose an issue that was long term. My questions weren't answered adequately nor did they solve the issue. I have now gone elsewhere and things are now resolved.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Viznyak is not a good listener, and does not investigate enough when there is a problem,which in my case,I swear he created by replacing an existing filling which was not causing me a problem, and roughly and improperly filled my tooth which caused pain, and led to an infection. I had pain ever since the filling was replaced, and he misdiagnosed the problem for 6 months,and 4 repeat visits, and charging me for 3 sets of ex rays. I also had a night guard ordered for $400.00 I was happy with him as well, , until this happened. Since then, I have heard negative comments from people who have experienced similar problems. The staff is very nice and efficient. I am presently on antibiotics and pain killers,awaiting a $1800 root canal and suffering.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

DISGUSTED! I was told I had 8 cavities, and that I could discuss a payment plan with the receptionist. Dr. Viznyak then left the room. He did not explain anything, and was terribly rude. I was a new patient and he did not introduce himself or look at me when he was talking. I have since been to three different dentists to confirm I have NO cavities. One week after my appointment, my sister-in-law was also informed she also had exactly 8 cavities. Do not go to this dentist if you want to protect your teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Lai & Associates. They are located across from No Frills in the same parking lot as Global Pet Foods. Dr. Lai is an incredible dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had. I had then repair a tooth that broke ... After he fixed it broke within 12 hours. When I returned to have it repaired I was told I did something to break. Great way to avoid admitting you made a mistake. I will never go back and would never recommend anyone go there.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

After many years of fear of going to the dentist, Dr Viznyak and his staff have removed that fear. Ask them a question and you will get I believe an honest answer. All in all nothing but professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014