Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Koob

Dr.Koob was my Dr.at Medical Assoc.in Maquoketa, Iowa.I was going back and forth to Dr. Koob every other day my condition got worst and worst,If the set of pills he prescribed didn't do anything he would prescrib more pills. After a while I had paid out of my pocket well over 1000.00 dollars. I missed so many days of work and had very good insurance except the prescription plan wasn't worth a crap. but anyway instead of refering me for test, I never was tested for anything. All they did was take my blood presure and temperature. I was still not tested. Dr. Koob had me on steriods for over a yr.I then on the day of the ice storm, I traveled 10 mph to Dubuque,IA. to go to Med.Assoc.there. After showing the Dr there the Shopping bag of prescribed Meds from Dr.Koob he stated that none of these were going to help me.I was then prefered to a specialist and was diagnoised with a cancerous mass next to my Larnex that if I would have con't with Dr Koob I would be DEAD. Black and Still Alive

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

I HAD A HEALTH PROBLEM,THE PAIN WAS BAD,TO MAKE IT SHORT,THE STAFF,ONE PERSON WAS LAUGHING AT ME.KOOB,ONLY HEARD ONE SIDE,OF IT.THEN,HE SAY,TO LEAVE HIS OFFICE. NOT HEARING MY SIDE.ONE TIME,MY DAD WAS DIEING AT THE HOSP.HE TOLD US TO WAIT,IN A ROOM. I CAME OUT TO SEE HIM,TALKING TO THE NUNISE IN THE ROOM,WITH MY DAD,HE WAS TALKING ABOUT FUNNY THINGS.HE SAW ME,AND JUMPED RIGHT UP,LIKE HE CARE? THIS ALL WAS BACK,AROUND 1991..AND ITS THE TRUTH!IN MY OWN WAY OF THINK,I DONT CARE FOR THIS PERSON.AND WHAT I SAY, IS THE TRUTH!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

great doctor been going to him for years. he delivered all three of my kids. great all around doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Paul is a wonderful person and a great doctor. He has helped my daughter with so much, from health problems or just listening and giving her advice. I hope he is around along time don't know what we would do without him. He is also a great trauma doctor he has definetly made a difference in our lives and our community. I hope he practices for along time...

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Think Dr. Koob is a very good doctor, very helpful and listens to you and you're problems.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. Paul H. Koob's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1975)