Ratings for Dr. Corey Low

Dr. Low and his team are amazing. They are all very professional and have the patients best interests in mind. I have had the incognito braces on since 2012 and have received nothing but expert care. If you are lookin for an orthodontist choose Dr. Low!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Corey Low and his team are very good, he is very nice and professional. My son and daughter came in to get their braces done and it has been a smooth run from the beginning to the end. Him and his staff are very friendly and will not hesitate to give you advice when asked. They are very generous when giving supplies needed to maintain your teeth and braces. His staff is very patient with payments and they always find a way to make it work. Even though his office is on the other side of the city, I did not mind traveling the distance because of his great work. Overall, the experience was amazing and I would definitely recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I love everything about this office, and have too many good things to say that won't fit in this review. I am a dental professional and moved back to Calgary to work a couple of years ago. I noticed that many of my patients had beautiful arches and perfectly aligned teeth and bites. All were current or past patients of Dr. Low at Icon Orthodontics. I had been considering getting braces for many years and seeing such nice teeth prompted me to make an appointment for a consultation. I am so glad I did! It was great to meet the orthodontist and staff behind the beautiful work I had seen, and decided to go ahead with braces for myself. Dr. Low's office is so comfortable to be in, and if I have any problems the staff has always been able to see me that day. Dr. Low is very pleasant, and his staff is so skilled at all that they do. The staff is always punctual, and so welcoming and friendly. I saw instant results, and can't imagine having seen any other orthodontist. I would recommend this office to both kids and adults!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Every time i went in there, the staff did not look like they wanted to see me. Even though they said "How are you" and all that, they never even smiled once to me. On the contract I was promised teeth whitening at the end of the treatment; At the end, they told me i couldn't receive it because I didn't wear my retainers full time; but i did. Price was really high, and overall I think that another orthodontist would have been a better choice for me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Low and his staff are amazing, I cannot say it enough. I was 20 when I came to his office seeking orthodontic treatment. He started by explaining my current situation and what he will need to do to fix it. He was understanding that I did not want jaw surgery. I did not want traditional braces, so he gave me multiple options to choose from with varying prices. I understood that what I chose was very expensive but it has been the best investment I have ever made. He and his manager gave me a few payment methods to choose from, all included varying deposits down and a monthly payment contract. He also waived my exam fee because he knew how much I wanted this :) They gave me a few days to decide and I called them the next day, I did not even want a second opinion. I am on my 3rd year, expected because my teeth were so crooked. Payments were done after 22 months and I have not been charged anything extra . I am in no rush to have my braces off, I want him to take his time :)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr Low is a very nice man, and it looks like a busy office. However, I was shocked that when I went to see him, his first course of treatment was the most invasive. I think his rates are very expensive and I would definitely seek a second opinion when going to him. That being said, a very nice, personable man.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Corey Lowe is probably one of the most arrogant and egotistical people I have ever met. He seems to think he graces his patients with his very presence, despite the fact that he is condescending, insulting, and impatient. This could have been more forgivable had he been able to demonstrate any amount of skill in his field, however he was and continues to be a sub-par orthodontist at best. His work is very shoddy, and so is his attitude.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Result of his work:1. Buck teeth, damaged gums, pulled off crowns, retainers which are meant to let teeth move back to natural position within 10 years.. His billing clerk/office manager lies for him about most all items, which is probably the reason there is such a high turnover in staff. He advises you bring in your children at any age and he will fix the teeth once they are full grown; he does not fix them.. need a go on.. he should loose his license and compensate the 90 percent of patient which he does not keep photos of in his office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Low since 2000 and he and the staff have been fantastic. My two older children have had their braces off for about 7 or 8 years and now my youngest is nearing the end of the process. I have every confidence in Dr. Low's professionalism, knowledge and skills and put my faith in his ability to provide the best care for my children. the Staff have always been friendly and kind to both me and my children. I highly recommend Dr. Low

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Low is part of the larger racket. Get referred to him and the first questions are about how you will be paying.....before seeing the patient. Treatment was to be one year. In my 3rd and i just keep paying with no real indication of when the work will be done. If you question he takes it as a complaint and insult and accuses you of not trusting his work and procedures. He was great until i started to question extra work and more referals all of which i pay out of pocket as my insurance maxed out during year 1. He doesn't care about that because you don't get treatment until he gets paid. Very disappointed. 3rd party dr recommended to finish the work with him because if you go to another you start over and pay many fees again---why can't these "professionals" share x-rays and the like? They work together to screw you but refuse to play in the same sandbox if you move elsewhere. Don't mention seeing someone else for another opinion or you'll pay for that "insult"

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012