Ratings for Dr. Anne V. Hale

Dr Hale never gave me any piece of mind when it came to questions I was concerned about. At a time I thought I had an infection and I requested an exam to be done. She said she’s been doing this for a long time and that I was over reacting and that there was nothing going on. Without even taking a look at me! She ruined my delivery experience she yelled at me telling me I wasn’t pushing right when I was little did she know my baby was facing upward which was why it was so difficult get him out. During my pushes she smacked my husbands hand away and yelled at him for helping me hold my legs. This was his first baby and for me it was my second he was just trying to help and she had the audacity to smack his hand away and then yell at me and tell me to push harder that I’m doing it wrong and then she yelled at me and said use your anger towards me and use it on your pushes. I was appalled! I got through it thank god but she ruined my experience and my husbands being that it was his first time experience. The staff at her clinic aren’t friendly at all. When you walk in you want a nice warm welcome and a smile trust me you do not get that. You don’t get a hello at all. Her nurses are rude if you ask questions and make you feel uncomfortable. I will never ever recommend Anne Hale as anyone’s Doctor she also kept downplaying my insurance as if I’m lucky to have her as my doctor. Being that my insurance “sucks”

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr.Anne Hale COMPLETELY RUINED my birthing experience do not go to her unless you want someone who does not care about you or your wants and needs to make all of your decisions for you .She is an Awful Doctor and an even more awful person

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

i am 5 weeks pregnant and Dr. Hale has been an amazing ob/gyn . i was scared at first since this is my first child but now i am excited what the future holds thanks to her

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Thank you Dr Hale! From conception to delivery of our handsome baby boy you and your team were there every step of the way!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great doctor. She's knowledgeable in a natural birth as she was a doula before going to medical school. She explains everything very well and in detail. I'll definitely go with her again if I have another child. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Hale a she was kind, knew her medicine and was very experienced. Her office was helpful and I love going there each time I visit. It is busy but so is a great restaurant. I've never been to a doc that talked to me so nicely and so much. She acts like a real person!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

This was an excellent experience and I enjoyed the office. Great doc!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I waited 2 hours to see the doctor, she spend 10-15 minutes with me. I don't mind the brief time with the doctor, but believe that 2 hours is entirely too long. The staff & doctor were pleasant enough, but provided no explaination for the delay. The paperwork given prior to appointment asked about demographics & payment, however very little asked about health history. Nothing in paperwork asked about medications, reason for visit or patient rights. To me, this seemed like they were only concerned about getting payment for appointment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

This is out of my experience, and I would not recommend her for your pregnancy. She never attended any of my appointments. I was always served by a nurse who were extremely rude, I would have a friend take me to my appointments because my husband is in the military and they told she wasn't allowed in because she wasn't family. When my husband did come, they told him he was horrible because he never attended my appointments and never let him speak saying he is not carrying the child. I had unbearable pains and they said 'it is not even bad.' I am sorry but are they feeling my pain? Also, I had a high risk, my blood was basically position to my baby and I was just always worried and to them, they just didn't care. I'm at 37 weeks now and I am just wanting a new doctor. She will literally forget about you if you don't call. I didn't have an enjoyable first pregnacy because of her. They are suppose to have a one and one experience with you and it was always talking by phone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Horrible doctor! I always had a feeling I should change but unfortunatly I didnt. She opened up to me saying she also got pregnant at 19 which made me feel like she would be understanding. But she wasnt, she would not spend much time in the room and would not explain me in detail especially knowing it was my first pregnancy. She would always try to make me feel bad because I had Medicaid. Her staff is very rude and her nurse that works with her mainly is extremly rude as well! I was not able to breastfeed for long and she made me feel horrible about it as if I wasnt already! She always tried to make me feel bad about my weight gain and stretch marks because I didnt listen to her to walk. Also never mentioned her back up doctor incase she couldnt deliver my baby who ened up deliverying me. My bf told me he thinks she did a better job than dr hale would of I totally agree! I really wish i would have changed Doctors. My sister just got pregnant too and i did not want to recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Anne V. Hale's Credentials

• Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company