Ratings for Dr. Anne V. Hale

i am 5 weeks pregnant and Dr. Hale has been an amazing ob/gyn . i was scared at first since this is my first child but now i am excited what the future holds thanks to her

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Thank you Dr Hale! From conception to delivery of our handsome baby boy you and your team were there every step of the way!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great doctor. She's knowledgeable in a natural birth as she was a doula before going to medical school. She explains everything very well and in detail. I'll definitely go with her again if I have another child. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Hale a she was kind, knew her medicine and was very experienced. Her office was helpful and I love going there each time I visit. It is busy but so is a great restaurant. I've never been to a doc that talked to me so nicely and so much. She acts like a real person!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

This was an excellent experience and I enjoyed the office. Great doc!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I waited 2 hours to see the doctor, she spend 10-15 minutes with me. I don't mind the brief time with the doctor, but believe that 2 hours is entirely too long. The staff & doctor were pleasant enough, but provided no explaination for the delay. The paperwork given prior to appointment asked about demographics & payment, however very little asked about health history. Nothing in paperwork asked about medications, reason for visit or patient rights. To me, this seemed like they were only concerned about getting payment for appointment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

This is out of my experience, and I would not recommend her for your pregnancy. She never attended any of my appointments. I was always served by a nurse who were extremely rude, I would have a friend take me to my appointments because my husband is in the military and they told she wasn't allowed in because she wasn't family. When my husband did come, they told him he was horrible because he never attended my appointments and never let him speak saying he is not carrying the child. I had unbearable pains and they said 'it is not even bad.' I am sorry but are they feeling my pain? Also, I had a high risk, my blood was basically position to my baby and I was just always worried and to them, they just didn't care. I'm at 37 weeks now and I am just wanting a new doctor. She will literally forget about you if you don't call. I didn't have an enjoyable first pregnacy because of her. They are suppose to have a one and one experience with you and it was always talking by phone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Horrible doctor! I always had a feeling I should change but unfortunatly I didnt. She opened up to me saying she also got pregnant at 19 which made me feel like she would be understanding. But she wasnt, she would not spend much time in the room and would not explain me in detail especially knowing it was my first pregnancy. She would always try to make me feel bad because I had Medicaid. Her staff is very rude and her nurse that works with her mainly is extremly rude as well! I was not able to breastfeed for long and she made me feel horrible about it as if I wasnt already! She always tried to make me feel bad about my weight gain and stretch marks because I didnt listen to her to walk. Also never mentioned her back up doctor incase she couldnt deliver my baby who ened up deliverying me. My bf told me he thinks she did a better job than dr hale would of I totally agree! I really wish i would have changed Doctors. My sister just got pregnant too and i did not want to recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr Anne Hale is a great doctor. I recommend her . She is a great OB and GYN doctor. She tailors to your needs.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

She is an amazing doctor the longest wait for me was 1hour because she had an emergency c section she is very caring and Answered all my questions I always felt comfortable I want another baby i will definitely go with her ;) i highly recommend her I recommended her to a friend and she loved her too!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. Anne V. Hale's Credentials

• Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Veterans Administration