Ratings for Dr. VALINDA R. Nwadike

The doctor was friendly and polite. Put me at ease right away.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Absolutely the best! Dr. Nwadike is professional, friendly and knowlegeable. I am sorry she no longer works at the practice. She has the best bedside manner and is very caring. The best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr N is the best. If she can't help you she knows all of the specialist you will need. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I love Dr. Nwadike she is up beat, friendly, informative and caring. I saw her and Dr. Joyce Neal both times I was pregnant and really can't think of any complaints. They followed me very closely with my first pregnancy which was somewhat complicated, never taking any chances. My second pregnancy itself wasn't complicated but there were other medical issues going on and they once again took great care of me and my baby. I have seen plenty of harsh reviews on the web about them and I really can't say I feel the same way or had any problems with them. They really saw me through a lot, I will continue to see them for GYN purposes and I would return if I was to have a third child.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

This doctor, and her previous partner J. Neal, in my eyes are the reason why My wife is deceased, and yes it is for the lack of proper procedures during LABOR AND DELIVERY... So now I shall spend the rest of my life as a devoted father to my children. for anyone looking for a doctor please ""LOOK VERY CAREFULLY"" I only just read about their past after my wifes death and I am simply appauled that they are even allowed to continue practicing, every day i cant help but pray for those entering their doors even today in fear of whos next.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

My experiences at this office have been so bad I decided to find another OB/GYN. Staff is extremely unprofessional, whispering and chatting as if they were still in school. Both doctors at this office, Nwadike and Neal, do not have a good bedside manner and based on my experiences, do not keep good records.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

She's awesome! Wouldn't want anyone else delivering my babies. Just when you're at that point--where you feel like you can't take pregnancy any longer--she lifts your spirits back up and you feel like you're ready for another 9 months (that may be a bit of an over-statement :) But really, she's straightforward, honest, very knowledable...but has had pregnancies/babies of her own and I think that really helps her identify with what her patients are experiencing.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. VALINDA R. Nwadike's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1996)

AARP