Ratings for Dr. Martin L. Gelman

I always feel like it's my first time with him. never remembers what is going on with me. If I'm scheduled for 3:00, I don't see him until 5:45. I am putting on so much weight with the meds he presribes. I just started looking for a new doctor. Too bad I love his staff......

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Gelman is a fantastic phrenologist. He's abrupt and straighforward, which is very much appreciated by me. I will keep going back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

What can you say about a Dr. who works in his local office on Thursday afternoons only, starting at 2pm? He shows up at 2:30 and there's already 3-4 patients waiting. I would say I'm going to find another Dr. I've been with him for five years and it's like we're meeting for the first time each appointment. Good riddance.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

only available one day a week! NEVER on time-Have to wait up to two hours past appointment time! Told Me i had a disease I never really had and then would not return calls or respond to me!!!!! In my opinion a very BAD BAD BAD doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Martin L. Gelman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)