Ratings for Dr. Lydia Pacis

All I can say is, you are a fool to continue to see this so called Dr. after 2 visits.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Very long wait times. Usually 3 hr wait time for a 5 minute check up..

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Knowledgeable, caring, but a minimum of a 1 hour wait to get in - even if you are the first patient.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

2 hour waiting with a toddler is just ridiculous. We both go fussy. Then when the baby was sick the secretary wouldn't give an appointment til 2 days later. We switched MDs.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

I agree. She is never ever on time. 1 hour wait minimum. She has a large practice and other doctors working with her, but no one wants to see the other doctors. She has to work on the time you spend in the office. It detracts people from making an appointment for minor and also major things.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Once Dr. Pacis comes into the room I am her priority and she treats me with respect and is very knowledgeable and very helpful. If I want to seek a specialists opinion she will do so with no hesitation even if she feels it is not warranted. However, I must agree with the others, Dr. Pacis is never never never on time I had to wait 90 minutes for a routine results from blood work, and I was taking time off from work to be at the appointment. I honestly believe that if patients are scheduled properly we should all be able to be on time with our appointments.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Never, I repeat, never on time... Very polite staff, probably has too many patients assigned to the office. I went in for a follow-up to get my blood pressure checked which was a bad idea as by the time they got to me, it was high from waiting too long. When you make an appointment, you expect to be helped within a reaosnable time at or after that appointment. People work and can only set aside so much time for an appointment. A physical is one thing, I would take a whole day off for that, but just for a follow-up? Shouldn't take long at all...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

I have had to wait for over an hour before just to see her, when I was the first patient scheduled. I never seem to get to see her on time. Her office is always croweded.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

She is not thorough with her check ups. She didnt know that my father had colon cancer. It was too late because now he has a colon bag.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007