Ratings for Dr. Constantin Petrea

Dr Petrea is THE best doctor Ive ever had. I wish I had not given him up when I moved away from Oakville it would be well worth the travel time to see him compared to the 3 crappy GPs I've had since then. He got me through the toughest time in my life by being compassionate and patient on top of being knowledgbeing. I will forever hold him in my highest esteem and judge all. other all GPs by his care . This review is in response to my now referring my best friend to him as she has an inept business oriented GP in Oakville.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Petrea has been my doctor for 15 years. He is caring, knowledgeable and respectful. He doesn't rush you and listens to your concerns. His staff are top notch and always follow up and do their best to help. Highly recommend and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

He is the man... simple is that. Been going to him for 25 years now and i would travel anywhere for dr petter. He just feels like family, just so knowledgeable. He is proactive doctor not a reactive doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Great doctor, soft spoken and reassuring, always tries to help.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Our entire family attends Dr. Petrea's office and we think he is great. He is attentive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Great doctor. Always listens to what I have to say and takes every concern seriously.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Petrea is a very nice man and thoughtful as a family doctor. He takes time to listen and includes the patient as part of 'the treatment team'. My family feels well cared for by him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

great doctor, very careful and takes his time to talk to patients

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

25 years with him and never had a problem. Great doctor, super friendly! I love that he is not a pill-pusher!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr.Petrea has been my family Doctor for years. He has always been extremely courteous, never hurries me, is very thorough & extremely caring. His knowledge is excellent & if he does not have an answer, he will strive to either find it or make reference to a specialist. I thank him for his care & wish him continued success & would highly recommend him. S.S.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015