Ratings for Dr. Joe Mezibroski

Dr. Joe is very polite and knowledge and his staff is always very friendly,and he cares about his patients he always offers advice about what should be done or what it is going to cost to get this done he never rushes me. and always takes his time to schedule me in for sometime eg. Cleaning, tooth, filling, I would recommend Dr. Joe to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Joe for the last 26 years. He is the best at what he does, if not in the Province. I remember when he started his practice in those days he had black hair lol. If you need a dentist Dr. JOE IS THE MAN!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Very understanding and forthright. The Dr. is very efficient and meticulous in his work and always tries to match the patient with the correct options in terms of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Joe is a very good dentist and I had him as my Dentist since I was a child, he takes the time to explain your options for treatment, and how the procedure is done. It was mentioned by somone elses comment about issues on billing and I would agree. I have only partial coverage by my insurance.. I asked for an estimated for the cost of a procedure and when I went to pay for it I saw the price doubled for it without explaination despite my insurance covering the max amount. I was also charged another time for a procedure I did not have.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I have had Dr. Joe as my dentist for 24 years at Northgate! I have watched him age, and only get better at what he does! Great dentist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Been seeing Dr. Joe for years and always had a positive experience. The staff are top-notch and Dr. Joe has obtained excellent results for me with every procedure. I'm very impressed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

OMG YOURE AWESOME. IF YOU DO NOT GO TO DR.JOE YOURE MISSING OUT!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Very good dentist! Doesn't waste time with small talk but is very knowledgable. Fixes dental problems quickly with minimal pain. Very nice staff at this office especially his assistant!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Joe was my dentist at one time, I had to change dentists due to the fact that he filled the wrong tooth. I went to him with a toothache and he proceeded to lecture me and severely hurt me in the process by hitting my sore tooth with a metal instrument causing bruising and swelling on my face! After lecturing me for not having the tooth filled earlier he proceeded to fill the tooth next to it, I did not notice at the time until the next day, when the original tooth was still aching! I will never forget the pain when he hit my sore tooth, a tear rolled down and the sympathetic assistant wiped it away, all the while Dr. Joe continued to make me feel bad for having a bad tooth! Needless to say I never went back to him!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I would recommend Dr.Joe without any hesitation. Very helpful and knowledgeable, takes his time to answer any question u may have. GREAT with needles. Very PATIENT. His Staff is fantastic ! I have been going to Dr. Joe for years now.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011