Ratings for Dr. Anna Dasilva

staff and doctor always pleasant. Doctor punctual and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Being in the health profession myself, I have come across many physicians. Dr. DaSilva is by far one of the best. She truly shows how much she cares about all her patients by taking the time to listen to all concerns. She is thorough, knowledgeable and bedside manner is excellent, kind and caring. My family is very, very grateful to have Dr. DaSilva as our family physician and wouldn't switch doctor's for anything. Thank you for everything that you do for us!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, caring, sensitive physician. She is always current and will search for the best options. She and her staff go out of their way to help and to see that all concerns are met. She has saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Has been our family doctor since she opened, truly professional, very caring & has a great staff so lucky that we were able to get her as our doctor

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Doesn't care about her clients, only her family and what will generate the most money for her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Never before have I come in contact with a doctor that absolutely cares nothing at all about people!!! Books appointments and is not there. Try to call and is unavailable for 6 weeks!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Fantastic and knowledgeable doctor who sees our whole family. She follows us for all our regular care, but also will see us quickly for urgent matters. She really cares and has great office staff too.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I love her and the staff. They're all so helpful and kind. They try they're very best in getting to know you and your problems so your more relaxed at getting better and all. Thank you all so much for everything you do. Having patience with me and others like me who forget things and all.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. DaSilva is a fantastic physician! She clearly loves what she does and the patients she cares for. I am so grateful to have her care for my family. She is a standard by which all doctors should be measured. Just WOW.. an amazing person! Her receptionist Barb is efficient & sweet also which adds to an inviting atmosphere. <3

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. DaSilva since she opened her practice when I was 14 years old. As a young teen I found her very reassuring and made me very comfortable talking to her about anything. I'm now 31 and She's seen me through all 3 of my pregnancies, and now sees my 3 girls as well. She is always on time, very thorough,knowledgeable and never dismisses a concern. She also makes a point of thoroughly explaining what she's doing and why. I always call her first instead of going to a walk in with my girls, she has always been able to fit them in for any issue. Barb is also fantastic, and is great with the kids in reception while we are waiting to go in. I am very happy with Dr. DaSilva, and am very content knowing my girls will have her as they grow.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014