Ratings for Dr. Anna Dasilva

Doctor DaSilva and Barb are such a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Dasilva was great to start with but as of now she has gone downhill faster than a championship skier. She makes appointments and never shows up. She or Barb has scheduled 4 appointments in the last 2 months and has not shown up or called to cancel. What ever happened to bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

The woman is fantastic! She is a very skilled diagnostition and highly competent family care physician

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Anna Dasilva is extraordinary! I am so grateful for her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I wrote a review in 2011 - about how fantastic Dr Dasilva and Staff are... fast forward 7 years later I am still so thankful and feel blessed to have Dr Dasilva to care for my family of 5! I have had her as my GP for almost 20 years and wouldn't want anyone else caring for our health. Thank you to Barb for caring for us also - she greets us with a warming welcome and is always willing to go above and beyond. Thank you I truly appreciate everything you do!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Great doctor who cares is hard to find. Our entire family is grateful to have Dr. DaSilva in our lives

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Truly amazing, thoughtful & thorough, really cares about her patients, my family have been patients since 1999, goes above & beyond

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

By far the best doctor I have ever had. She’s so caring and really takes the time to listen. She’s very thorough and very punctual. And if I need to get in to see her it’s never a problem or a wait. I find her amazing.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

staff and doctor always pleasant. Doctor punctual and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Being in the health profession myself, I have come across many physicians. Dr. DaSilva is by far one of the best. She truly shows how much she cares about all her patients by taking the time to listen to all concerns. She is thorough, knowledgeable and bedside manner is excellent, kind and caring. My family is very, very grateful to have Dr. DaSilva as our family physician and wouldn't switch doctor's for anything. Thank you for everything that you do for us!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017