Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Bonner

I moved from another state where I had one of the best doctors. I felt like I was never going to find another like him. Then I found Dr Bonner. He is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever encountered. I have recommended him to several people and,so far, I haven't gotten a negative feedback. Wonderful doctor who also remembers to be human!

Submitted February 1, 2015

Excellent physician! Very knowledgable and witty. He really wants the best for his patients. I tryst him to the fullest. He allows the patient to have input in the treatment plan.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I began seeing Dr Bonner more than 20 years ago. My wife and our three kids all went to Dr Bonner over the years. He has performed minor surguries among the normal family medicine problems. He is very unusual in my opinion in that Dr Bonner will listen forever when you are talking about your problem. He gets all your information with some question and answer before he begins a response. He cares about what you have to say. Other doctors that I have seen are too quick to get to the solution. A very caring and personable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

He is a very careing compassionant doctor. Treats you whole body and self when he takes care of you as a patient. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Great all around Doctor. My whole family and many friends see him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Stephen P. Bonner's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)