Ratings for Dr. Laurence M. Epstein

Excellent service. Examined my arrhythmia condition with along with Dr. Lee, a clearly knowledgeable associate. Discussed ablation procedures in depth, explaining possible benefits as well as risks. Also discussed statistical mortality and morbidity outcomes, in general, and personally. He assisted me in my decision as a consultant rather than trying to be in control. I am very impressed with this Doctor's approach.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Very helpful physician in terms of diagnosis and treatment. He gives a fairly detailed analysis though he can be a little on the short side when it comes to answering questions, it can sometimes be hard to keep up with him, but he never gives the impression questions are out of order. I would return if more problems arose.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

I have had heart problems over the past 15 years. Dr. E. helped me get my life back by performing an ablation. Unfortunately, AF came back, so I am heading back to see Dr. E., once again, because I know he can help me beat this.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Epstein is a heart arrhythmia specialist who correctly diagnosed my heart problem and performed a catheter ablation and gave me my life back. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

I had issues with my heart and i went to a few Dr's, I found Dr Epstein and he performed a cardiac ablation in the begining of 3/07 he is the best.He knows what he is doing and i HIGHLY think that if you or someone has a arrythmia problem, he is the dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Laurence M. Epstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1985)

Providence