Ratings for Dr. Louis Palerme

Throughout the prep/followup for my minor surgery I waited four times for his office to respond and call me back (referral/follow-up on referral due to vacation/voicemailx2) and his MOA NEVER called me back for any. Each time I waited for days, then made another call to actually move the process along. Also required to visit in-person for a 30 second (all okay) follow-up which I was denied from doing over the phone. His office is lucky they work in a business where service doesn't matter and there isn't another surgeon next door who would take my business.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Saw him for the first time today. Pleasant, professional, punctual and explained things well. The lady working in his office was very nice, and I got in early for my appointment. Just waiting for surgery 😀

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I found Dr Palerme to be an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. He was very easy to talk to and treated me extremely well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Horrible bedside manners. Acts above other people. Worst experience ever

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Very good doctor help me a lot during mine staying

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Saw Dr. Palerme for one procedure. Not much on the bedside manner, but made up for it in surgery. Excellent rating from me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Wonderful person and a great surgeon and professional!

Submitted January 20, 2017

Worst surgeon, with terrible personality disorder and disturbing manners.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Second time I have required the skills of Dr. Palerme in six months. Another exceptional experience. His kindness, knowledge and positive attitude was exactly what was needed to deal with a sensitive female issue. Thank you Dr. Palerme!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Had a hernia surgery done by this Doctor. After 7 years I had a sharp pain while doing an exercise at the gym with 25 lbs weight. My family doctor said he felt a weakness in the mesh and refereed me back to see Dr. Palerme. When I went into see him, he felt around at the old hernia area and said I didn't need an operation. I told him that I'm having pain every day and it hurts to lift anything more than 10 lbs. Anything besides loose sweat pants hurt to wear. I told him this pain is affecting my day-to-day life and he said, "well that's tough, there's nothing I can do." In short, this is the worst doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016