Ratings for Dr. Andy T. Maddux

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Maddux is very good. Front receptionist rude. No privacy in back triage. Nurse rude and not friendly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I loved Dr Maddux... He was professional, knowledgeable, & he listened!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Maddux was very knowledgeable about my situation and was not afraid to think out of the box to help me with my condition. I would highly recommend him, especially if you have not experienced success elsewhere and need a doctor who will give you more time and options than most...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

his staff is very rude, I am thinking about changing doctors just because of his staff, especially the ones in the office upfront

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Poor experience with this physician. Dr. Maddux treated a family member and displayed a poor bedside manner. In addition, we found his staff to be rude. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I have used Dr. Maddux for a long time and fully trust his medical knowledge and with my life. He has always been very professional and caring and tells me the way it is. If you're looking a good doctor then you just found one. The staff is always nice and easy to work with. They always seem to work me in when I do not have an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Maddux is extremly caring & knowlegable answering any questions or concerns. His nursing assistance are Wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Very effective with good suggestions. Has a human side but still maintains professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Doctor is thorough, concerned and observant - the best !!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Andy T. Maddux's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He is great...he listens and because of that, he saved me from a heart attack...."

November 25, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=93957'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=93957'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Andy" to "Andy T."

October 20, 2013