Ratings for Dr. Sonja Kahkonen

I travelled over five hours to see her. She had treated me when I was living in Sudbury. I didn't find anyone to help me in my area so came back to her and she delivered.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent person, intelligent, sensitive to patients needs. Very professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Not current with up to date equipment. Limited soft tissue work = limited results. She is enthusiastic but just has not invested in equipment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Kahkonen has been so great to our family. So kind and warm. Her use of the activator is so precise and gentle. She can sense the slightest misalignment without me even telling her. She is the first health care provider we turn to, whether we have a jammed finger or the H1N1 flu. I used to have rheumatoid arthritis and now I don't have any signs of it at all. I'm off all medications. I used to walk like a crippled up old woman, but with her help I'm running on the treadmill. She's awesome.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

If you suffer from allergies, this is not the place to go too. My first visit I walked into the office and there were two cats laying across the front desk. I was told they were just returning from lunch and the cats were quickly brought upstairs where the dr lives. Dr Kahkonen is a nice lady, but she rarely runs on time maybe because she talks too much or the receptionist over books her appointments. She favors using the activator, doesn't seem to care much for manual adjustments unless you ask for it. I got used to the activator and didn't mind it after a while. But if you don't relax your legs so she can check your feet to adjust you she gets annoyed at you. All in all she is a good doctor that cares about what she does and wants to help you feel your best.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Amazing , this woman has the patience of a saint and always calm and gentle, very professional extremely knowledgable in so many ways , I just love her

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Provided great service for me, lawyas helpful and innovative.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

berates her staff in front of patients. the place has the essence ( and hair ) of cat... yells at you when you don't follow the " schedule"

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007