Ratings for Dr. Maria Mascardo

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Loved her. Did an amazing job. I has requested an additional surgery, but she assured me that it was not necessary. She could have picked up an easy extra $2,000. I was impressed by this.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

I got a boob job over 7 years ago by her. I didn't like her because she was rude and rushed me but she had the best price. I was young and should have walked out the door immediately. One of my implants "bottomed out" and I had to wear a bandage sling for that one boob for over a month so it would heal in place. It never healed correctly and she wanted more money to fix it. From the front, my boobs look good but I now have rippling on the sides and back pains when going without a bra because the weight is not proportion from the one that healed right and the other that didn't. I'll eventually have to get it redone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

She did my boob job 03/2005- I look great then and now! She explained everything to me that needed to be done, she was fast at getting to the point, she is very direct does not like to waste any time.I see why people think she is rude.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

She did a "breast lift" on me except she didnt do the lift.. took it upon herself to only place DD implants to fill the "space"..told me she would redo the surgery but never did.. found that she lost her license to pratice medicine in NYS in August 2008!! ... WTF do i do now after i paid all this money and didnt get the surgery i was suposed to get??

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

i had ba done in 08 and she did a wonderful job she have no bedside manners it so unfornate what happen.she wasnt polite but her staff was helpful to me.but i would not go back.she was very hasty and didnt give me a chance to decide.u cannot play with peoples lives as if it was a toy.what will she do next.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

I had a tummy tuck 10 yrs ago. I had lost a lot of weight and had a skirt of flesh that needed removal. She first said I would have no belly button and I did not want to look like a freak. I had no idea that other surgeons created a new one where one should be. I went home with my belly button just above my pubic area!! I was disgusted and when I tried to reach her the next day she had left for 2 months in the Phillipines (where she is from) My staples on one side broke and I had to go to an on call doctor in a far off town 3x to be sewed up. If I had been more aggressive in my displeasure I would have complained to the medical board and also considered a lawsuit! I am still disfigured and do not have th funds to find another doc to repair the wrong. Believe it or not she did come highly recommended and I did research before I chose her... Just goes to show that it is never enough checking.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF THIS DOCTOR A FEW DAYS AFTER MY TUMMY TUCK I CALLED TO TELL HER THAT I WASN'T FEELING GOOD AND THAT I FELT I HAD AN INFECTION..SHE DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER WHO I WAS.SHE IS THE WORST I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE PLZ DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU HAVE SURGERY DR. KENNETH FRANCIS AND JOHN SHERMAN ARE THE BEST...

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago. It is crooked and and I larger on one side. My belly button is off to one side. I look horrible. After her loosing her license in CT I wll never go to her again.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

I had a breast reduction on Feb. 14th, 2008. Dr. Mascardo asked what size I would like to be, however, obviously decided on her own.. I remain very large and recent ever allowing her to perform surgery. I have had additional surgery as a result of two cycts - Dr. M. claims were unrelated. Very unlikely, as the pain and swelling appeared immediately after my surgery. She appeared to be interested and cared -until the surgery was over. I continue to suffer with pain on my right side and have one breast larger than the other.. I do not recommend Dr. Mascardo to ANYONE - for ANY surgery!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Maria Mascardo's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1972)

Harvard-Pilgrim