Ratings for Dr. P Khoza

Dr Khoza is a very sweet and compassionate woman. I appreciate her bedside manner and Im very disappointed that she only comes to Drumheller once in a while.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

As a fill in Dr she refuses to give me the exact same refills my regular doctor has been giving me for 10 years!!!!! Costing tax payer money making me come in monthly instead of every 3 months. She pushes her agenda when you are not even HER patient. Filled complaint with CPSA

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Great family doctor, always had time for me and children.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Always very late then blows you off, will not listen to problems or says its fine when it is not

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Was my family doctor for six years and delivered two of my babies. Great doctor. I moved out of province and miss her dearly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Khoza works with me when I see her. She listens to my concerns and is happy to help. I have been seeing her since she came to Drumheller and am happy to have her as my Dr. She is difficult to get an appointment with.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

We had to rush to Drumheller to have our baby due to the lack of experience and preparedness at the Hanna, Alberta hospital. Dr. Khoza was absolutely wonderful and knew what she was doing even though she had never met me before or knew my medical history. I wish I could see her as my regular doctor since she was so great!!! I would strongly recommend her to anyone planning on having a baby :)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr Khoza has been our family Dr for four and a half years, she delivered both of my children. I began leaking with both of them at 36 weeks, I was hospitalized with my second Dr Khoza was the ONLY Dr that listened to me and took the time to understand my concerns and explain things to me. My hubby had a vasectomy and developed an infection, the Dr that performed the operation told him the extream swelling, pain and sensitivity would go away! Four months later he finally worked up the courage to let a female Dr look at it and she helped him right away. She has listened to my concerns with my children and taken them seriously we have disagreed on a couple of occations but she has always LISTENED to me. If your looking for a pill pusher this isn't your Dr, if you are looking for someone to listen to your REAL concerns she's your gal!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Gave up and passed me to a different doctor-impossible to get an appointment with

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Do not see this Dr if you are in pain, she will not use morphine but will tell you to come back the next day to see your own Dr. A lot of people will suffer in pain rather than see this Dr who will do nothing for you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010