Ratings for Dr. P Khoza

Dr Khoza is a compassionate and kind Dr. I always feel truly heard.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Sweetest Dr. ! Delivered two of my babies. Very caring and remembers who you are and about your family. Never rushes you and makes you feel like she cares. She's funny and always happy!! One of my favorite Dr's. Ever!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

She is extremely lazy and has no manners whatsoever ever. I can’t believe she can still practice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr Khoza is a very sweet and compassionate woman. I appreciate her bedside manner and Im very disappointed that she only comes to Drumheller once in a while.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

As a fill in Dr she refuses to give me the exact same refills my regular doctor has been giving me for 10 years!!!!! Costing tax payer money making me come in monthly instead of every 3 months. She pushes her agenda when you are not even HER patient. Filled complaint with CPSA

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Great family doctor, always had time for me and children.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Always very late then blows you off, will not listen to problems or says its fine when it is not

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Was my family doctor for six years and delivered two of my babies. Great doctor. I moved out of province and miss her dearly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Khoza works with me when I see her. She listens to my concerns and is happy to help. I have been seeing her since she came to Drumheller and am happy to have her as my Dr. She is difficult to get an appointment with.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

We had to rush to Drumheller to have our baby due to the lack of experience and preparedness at the Hanna, Alberta hospital. Dr. Khoza was absolutely wonderful and knew what she was doing even though she had never met me before or knew my medical history. I wish I could see her as my regular doctor since she was so great!!! I would strongly recommend her to anyone planning on having a baby :)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012