Ratings for Dr. Joe Pham

I found Dr. Pham to be very professional, thorough and his bedside manor was second to none. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

First for his secretary she is terrible never answer the phone and if she did she has no answer for any question!!!no communication between her and the doctor ,her only answer He is not here or he didn’t tell me.for doctor Pham he is over busy so if you are lucky he will see your fill in six to eight weeks.He keeps you worried with no answers beside your sickness which increase your stress and make you feel worse. If he is very busy and have no time to check the patient fills he shouldn’t accept to see any new patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

I have no idea if he's knowledgeable. He was too busy being angry I missed my first appt (I was in ICU in a coma at the time). My Hgb had plummetted to 90. As a nurse I knew this could mean internal bleeding or cancer. I asked him what he was concerned about. He said "I think u have cancer". Thats all he said. So I spent 3 days waiting for my appointment for the colonoscopy thinking I had cancer. My test was clear, nothing. He had a nurse come and tell me I had one diverticulum and to take Metamucil. Arrogant, condescending, disinterested.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I am very impressed with Dr. Pham's knowledge, diagnostic skills and ability to explain complex problems in simple terms that I can understand. I have had many terrific GI doctors including several at the Mayo Clinic, and Dr. Pham is among the very best.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

If I could give the secretary a zero rating, I would. She's incredibly rude and makes the practice look bad. The doctor himself is amazing but good luck having a rational conversation with his incredibly rude and obnoxious secretary.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

An excellent doctor. Is able to quickly diagnose and assess the severity of the disease with prompt referral to the best specialists in the field. In medicine, punctuality with regards to patient wait times, is relative. This usually varies based on how complex or severe the patients' disease is and therefore more time would be appropriate. His team is excellent and very helpful. With regards to his knowledge, well just take a look at his educational background. In conclusion, Dr. Pham is a class act with very good doctor-patient communication skills.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Pham since he opened his practice on Dorval Dr. He is not only a great doctor but a great guy. My husband and one of my sons have also been his patient. Thank you for your excellent care.....Sonia

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr pham is a a well educated and professional G. I. He takes the time to talk to the patients and accommodates to their needs. It may be a long wait but it's definitely worth it. I highly recommend him for all your G. I. Needs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Pham is an excellent doctor. He is very detail oriented and provides a clear explanation.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I waited so long to get an appointment and then had to be moved out to a further date without an explanation. His secretary never answers the phone or puts me on hold and doesn't come back. So far I've had a bad experience but I hope this doesn't happen to everyone. I've asked my doctor to send me to another GI

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017