Ratings for Dr. Lesley Corrin

What everyone says is accurate. Is only in the profession for the $. Does not care for the well being of others.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I couldn't believe how true all these comments were until I saw her myself. She is often late, sometimes changes appointment times completely last minute with no regards to patients time and obligations. Her staff are rude too. She asks irrelevant personal questions that become uncomfortable. Her process is rushed and leaves concerning marks. Not to mention how condescending and disrespectful she is with people and her little smirking. I don't know how she still has her practice. Makes people feel worse than when they came in.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Unethical conduct!!! According to what I gave heard about this doctor and the negative reviews below, Dr. Lesley Corrin medical degree should be revoked! No one deserves to be treated in such an unprofessional manner!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

This person doesn't even deserve a rating. Her beside manner is downright rude and patronizing. Don't even get me started on her staff. I would never allow any of my family and friends to go through such a terrible experience. They really should let us put zero stars.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Horrible service! Horrible staff! Deplorable payient interaction. Removing her from my case immediately.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

This doctor should not be seeing patients: She is sarcastic, she uses a threatening approach, she doesn't introduce herself, she doesn't use eye contact and she judges your personal life and creates stories in her mind when you have no conditions. She is extremely rude and mean.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I felt bullied and judged based on my first visit - didnt care about my symptoms and was very sarstic and laughed at me when I asked her question she about my symptoms - and kept saying you have nothing go to ir family doctor -very mean doctor - it was an experience for life

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I concur with many of the comments here. After asking me some questions - in a rather rude and condescending manner (and which ultimately had little relevance) - she ran some tests. When they came back negative I asked for her opinion about what I should do next. She said: "I don't know, what do you think you should do?" Hmm.!? I thought she was the medical professional. Good thing she has her machine; otherwise, she wouldn't be any use at all. (I began wondering after I left if she was just the technician.)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I found her manner to be very condescending and I felt she just rushed through the appointment. When I asked questions regarding my condition, she seemed impatient and made me feel like I was asking stupid questions. Even appeared to be rolling her eyes! Wasn't a good experience at all. I wouldn't want to return to her as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This is a doctor who asks good questions and listens . I don't understand the other reviews. She diagnosed my problem when other doctors were baffled. Thank goodness for dr corrin. She is knowledgeable . Good bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017