Ratings for Dr. Lesley Corrin

I wouldn't let this Dr touch my dog let alone a human being. No bedside manner, no introduction, not to mention being asked questions that have nothing to do with the reason I was there to see her. Worst doctor I have seen ever, in my l52 years of life. Very disgusting examination room as well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Corrin should start responding to these allegations. By reading the comments and not seeing any response, Dr Corrin should be reported to medical authorities and doctors should not be referring patients. Several other Neurologists are listed with excellent reviews.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I wish I had researched this doctor before seeing her. She is rude and unhelpful, Has a very condescending tone as did her technician. All questions I asked about my issue were not addressed. This was my first time having any nerve testing done and there was no explanation of what was being done. She and the technician that day were unprofessional, unwelcoming and very snobby. To top it off, I am concerned with her hygiene. She was touching me and using a needle with visible amounts of dirt under her fingernails. I was thoroughly disgusted with this establishment and it’s employees.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

This woman should not be practicing. She diagnosed me with epilepsy BEFORE any tests. When all the tests (had to go to FOUR of them) came back negative...she was insistant that I had epilepsy and refered me to a specialist downtown. Meanwhile my license has been medically suspended because of all this. The neurologist specialist confirmed I've never had seizures. So when it was time for this woman to fill out the paperwork for the Ministry of Transportation, she not only put down the wrong file number on the forms but failed to fax them in! And she refused to use the specialist diagnosis and claimed I did have seizures on these forms. I guess that it was a blessing in disguise that she didn't fax it in as I will get my family doctor to fill out the papers professionally. I won't even start about her attitude. My life has been turned upside down because of this person. And she could care less. Do not waste your time seeing her! Go see a neurologist who actually knows what they are talking about. I agree with other people as I am stunned she still has her license.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This woman is an absolute nightmare. I'd give her 0 stars all across the board if I could. I had one appointment with her and I'm glad that was the last and I went to see another, real, actual neurologist. If it wasn't the last time, you couldn't pay me to go back. She's completely unprofessional, condescending, dismissive and rude, as well as the bonus of a snotty tone of voice at questions as icing on the cake. I was sent to her for some nerve conduction tests to test for carpal tunnel syndrome. When I had questions, she was curt and cut me off with "you don't have carpal tunnel syndrome", with no further explanation and she kept repeating that with no further explanation or suggestions. She has no manners whatsoever. I'm not a snowflake and am not looking for comfort, but some semblance of humanity would suffice, of which "Dr" Corrin has none. As well - Even if her office décor is stuck in the 1950s, I could forgive that as long as the equipment isn't and her office and exam room weren't disgusting! When I went into the exam room, the exam table paper wasn't fresh and clean, I could tell it was still used from God knows how many other patients, wrinkled and torn. What does it cost to pull down fresh paper for each patient, about 2 cents?? There were paper towels on the floor in front of the garbage can rather than in it. She also had the stickers that are pulled off the new conduction sensors strewn all over the floor and exam table. I didn't even want to expose my arm to the machine had I not seen her pull off the stickers of the fresh sensors, which she proceeded to throw on the floor! How does this woman stay in good standing with the College of Physicians with such behaviour, much less the disgusting office and exam room surroundings? I fail to see how her room and equipment are sterlized properly. Stay away, far far FAR away from this disaster!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I found her to listen carefully and ask completely relevant questions. She diagnosed my problem ordering the correct tests quickly after many doctors had not. Thank you Dr. Corrin for a job well done

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

What everyone says is accurate. Is only in the profession for the $. Does not care for the well being of others.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I couldn't believe how true all these comments were until I saw her myself. She is often late, sometimes changes appointment times completely last minute with no regards to patients time and obligations. Her staff are rude too. She asks irrelevant personal questions that become uncomfortable. Her process is rushed and leaves concerning marks. Not to mention how condescending and disrespectful she is with people and her little smirking. I don't know how she still has her practice. Makes people feel worse than when they came in.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Unethical conduct!!! According to what I gave heard about this doctor and the negative reviews below, Dr. Lesley Corrin medical degree should be revoked! No one deserves to be treated in such an unprofessional manner!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

This person doesn't even deserve a rating. Her beside manner is downright rude and patronizing. Don't even get me started on her staff. I would never allow any of my family and friends to go through such a terrible experience. They really should let us put zero stars.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017